Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied make unranked people stand out too

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastertcheef

Minecraft Username:
mastertcheef​

What is your suggestion's title?
make unranked people stand out too​

Suggestion Details:
for the love of god make unranked peoples chat color white not grey, every unranked people in jartex and people that don't have chat color get ignored​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
more help for new people they get ignored too much because they can't be noticed by high-rank people because they just ignore them​

Extra Information:
also, make this on every game mode not only in prison​

MetalSoul7

IGN
MetalSoul7
its really hard to see them most of the times
After what you been saying, I am gonna take a guess that you are only complaining because you get ignored in chat and that's why you made this suggestion, also no, chat is really clear even with gray color.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
You can always help unranked players who doesn't get noticed if you're bothered by it, When i'm online i always help other new players who have questions same here in forums, and white chat color is one of the perks of being a ranked player so that won't be accepted.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mastertcheef

mastertcheef

After what you been saying, I am gonna take a guess that you are only complaining because you get ignored in chat and that's why you made this suggestion, also no, chat is really clear even with gray color.
i have a rank i got it for an experience and when I got my rank removed that's when I started making this treath

MetalSoul7

IGN
MetalSoul7
i have a rank i got it for an experience and when I got my rank removed that's when I started making this treath
Not really, I also had a rank in another big server yet I was ignored, so even if you were ranked, you will be ignored. So, your suggestion/thread is still not a great one, sorry, but it's my opinion.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, mastertcheef​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.