Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord Make the discord server a bit strict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSoul7

IGN
MetalSoul7
Minecraft Username:
MetalSoul7​

What is your suggestion's title?
Make the discord server a bit strict.​

Suggestion Details:
The discord server of Jartex Network is, how should I put it nicely? Crowded with toxic people and loads of misbehaving members. So I suggest making the server a bit strict to at least reduce the number of those type of people.
I suggest the following:
- Adding a slowmode to main chat and assistance chat (between 2 to 5 seconds should help), to prevent spamming, especially when events or giveaways happen.
- Adding an automod bot {or use the Jartex bot as one} to automatically delete bad words and words used to bypass the blacklisted words, which will prevent toxic messages {or reduce them a little}. It can also be used to prevent members from sending disallowed links, which I believe it exists in the server.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It can help reduce the amount of misbehaving members in the discord server.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
About the slowmode, it might not be even used against spammers, staffs just punish, and they only add slowmode when theres way to many people chatting at once
About automod, its already implemented, but for other certain words
Automod for disallowed links is already implemented, they just need to add more of them (that are nitro related)

Snaked

Donator
Donator
IGN
Snaked
-1 i got muted 5 days for sending my gaming setup

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, MetalSoul7​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
There already is one, nearly every bad word is deleted instantly and staff are notified.​
No need for slow mode, if anyone starts spamming then staff will punish, the slow mode would affect normal members more then the spammers tbh.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ SquareWings928

Status
Not open for further replies.