Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

SBF Make Sbf Better!

birdBSyt

Donator
Donator
IGN
birdBSyt
Minecraft Username:
birdBSyt​

What is your suggestion's title?
Make Sbf Better!​

Suggestion Details:
I've seen Sbf have its downfall, so many bugs, game breaking items/features, that I think should be fixed or removed.​
The mcmmo is too overpowered in Sbf, to the point where maxed axe mcmmo could 3 tap someone's armor, which is a very big disadvantage to the other players, and I think mcmmo should be completely removed, because in the past seasons it's been overpowered already and it ruins the PvP experience of players in Sbf.​
The version, the version should be changed back to 1.8, because 1.14 doesn't have the same fun experience as it had with 1.8, the PvP doesn't feel right without that good old 1.8, + if you're playing many gamemodes and you want to log on Sbf to maybe check something, you have to take your time to change your version.​
The levels, currently the personal levels in Sbf have nothing worth it to grind for, like no perm items, which makes people want to play Sbf less, no useful items for you to use in the level rewards like on Sbd.​
The texture pack, the texture pack on Sbf is just annoying and for low end minecraft players, it takes 3-5 minutes to load, which I can say from personal experiences, which it would be nice if it didn't exist.​
Pets, the pets have no useful perks, and currently the zookeeper is completely broken, so the pets are only flex items currently, and have no good use out of them, so I think they should be buffed, or completely removed.​
Edit: Koths, there should be Koths in Sbf to add that extra spice to the PvP, the Koth might already be in Sbf though, but for the past 2 seasons, yep you guessed it, it's been broken and has never appeared after the 1st message each season.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would I'm sure make Sbf a more enjoyable place to have fun in, and make it a good competition for Sbd, with the player counts.​

Extra Information:
Well, in the past I've made some bug reports that had been accepted, but the devs were lazy enough not to fix it, and it's been a lot of months since it's been accepted, so I think the devs should put more time into Sbf if they want to make it an enjoyable gamemode.​
Edit: extra info on KOTHs, I think 1. 8 is basically required to have KOTHs, since netherite gear wpuld decrease your kb, and KOTHs wouldn't work that smoothly with the netherite.​

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
birdBSyt

birdBSyt

Donator
Donator
IGN
birdBSyt
Minecraft Username:
birdBSyt​

Make Sbf Better!​

Suggestion Details:
I've seen Sbf have its downfall, so many bugs, game breaking items/features, that I think should be fixed or removed.​
The mcmmo is too overpowered in Sbf, to the point where maxed axe mcmmo could 3 tap someone's armor, which is a very big disadvantage to the other players, and I think mcmmo should be completely removed, because in the past seasons it's been overpowered already and it ruins the PvP experience of players in Sbf.​
The version, the version should be changed back to 1.8, because 1.14 doesn't have the same fun experience as it had with 1.8, the PvP doesn't feel right without that good old 1.8, + if you're playing many gamemodes and you want to log on Sbf to maybe check something, you have to take your time to change your version.​
The levels, currently the personal levels in Sbf have nothing worth it to grind for, like no perm items, which makes people want to play Sbf less, no useful items for you to use in the level rewards like on Sbd.​
The texture pack, the texture pack on Sbf is just annoying and for low end minecraft players, it takes 3-5 minutes to load, which I can say from personal experiences, which it would be nice if it didn't exist.​
Pets, the pets have no useful perks, and currently the zookeeper is completely broken, so the pets are only flex items currently, and have no good use out of them, so I think they should be buffed, or completely removed.​
Edit: Koths, there should be Koths in Sbf to add that extra spice to the PvP, the Koth might already be in Sbf though, but for the past 2 seasons, yep you guessed it, it's been broken and has never appeared after the 1st message each season.​

It would I'm sure make Sbf a more enjoyable place to have fun in, and make it a good competition for Sbd, with the player counts.​

Extra Information:
Well, in the past I've made some bug reports that had been accepted, but the devs were lazy enough not to fix it, and it's been a lot of months since it's been accepted, so I think the devs should put more time into Sbf if they want to make it an enjoyable gamemode.​
Guys, I'd like to add, that without 1.8, technically KOTHs won't work, since netherite items decrease kb, so.

Minecraft Username:
birdBSyt​

Make Sbf Better!​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
Edit: extra info on KOTHs, I think 1. 8 is basically required to have KOTHs, since netherite gear wpuld decrease your kb, and KOTHs wouldn't work that smoothly with the netherite.​
nice man i like your idea
and i know there are many people grinding mcmmo and ganking everyone

sherif742

Donator
Donator
IGN
sherif742
Neutral.
I agree with most of the stuff, but not with 1.8 on SBF. If it got changed, SBF will be Walmart version of SBD. SBF has a unique type of PvP. I agree with McMMO being removed, and KOTH being added. And rest of bugs fixed. Anyway, good luck with you're suggestion!
Neutral too
I Agree with what you said

PotsFast

Donator
Donator
IGN
PotsFast
+1

Once SBF Became 1.14+ it really ruined everything.

#MakeSBFGreatAgain!

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your time!

ItzSimoYT

Minecraft Username:
birdBSyt​

Make Sbf Better!​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
I think too, for become a mod with so many player he need a big update.

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
birdBSyt​

Make Sbf Better!​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
Yo, after reviewing ur suggestion I have decided to Upvote/+1 it.