Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Make SBD Actually fun and playable Suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Make SBD Actually fun and playable Suggestions!​

Suggestion Details:
Lets first start with the things that are already implemented:

*Overworld*
Milestones: The concept is pretty nice I find it very Creative however the rewards are SUPER BAD like you don't know how bad they are comparing to the eco implemented in the server, I feel like next season a couple more milestones to add and inflate the rewards with like 100x, for example, Mob Mania 250k Mobs for 350 mobcoins? Really? Some rewards give 50k even, Good tasks bad rewards.​
Pets & Zookeeper: Its time to fix the pets for once, & the zookeeper or remove them, we feel that the pets need a revamp, make them more useful this season I haven't seen anyone using a pet because of the bad sync, how often you lose them, and some pets are impossible to level, such as the goblin for example, they take ages.​
Also the new thing where you have to feed pets, Its super useless and tilting, not only does it ask for really annoying materials to get its so often, more like high work low reward kinda thing.​
Mob suits: They remind me of 'Mjollnir' from Thor (his hammer) It appeared from the sky, no one knows how, no one knows what to do with it and no one knows how to get it or how to use it. I think you should Make it more Explained & useful, maybe how to get them even or change it up entirely, What I think would be nice is this, you make sets that each player has, for example you have sets like the /skills (Hunter set, Miner set, Lumberjack set.....) These sets can be upgraded depending on the tasks & they don't drop when you die, they're like a passive menu you click on it and you auto-wear it. You can upgrade for miner set for example Armor, haste, Speed, & Fortune....​
Advertising coins: These are good but no one knows about them, So the ah is dominating right now because of some issues that I see pretty fixable, you pay BIG for SMALL time, Like 2 stacks of enchanted Quartz for what? 5 hours?? I'd say you need to make this more accessible, make it something you can buy with money not minerals & buff the timers to 24h 16h 12h 8h 6h 4h. that's the only logical thing I see. (also make it stackable so if I were to put x7 24h tokens it would keep the shop for 7 days).​
Snare: That custom enchant is too op to be a Rare, it needs to be Up in Rarity & Nerfed, It gives you 40 Seconds Of slowness V at rank 5, that totally counters the gears 3, there's no counter play or anything. It needs to be reduced to 5 seconds with 1 second being added each level, and it needs to have a cooldown once it procs & make it a Legendary-ish Custom enchant.​
Tank II: Too Op, PvP wise it makes you unkillable & with the Removal of Drunk & Hulk 3-4 Its impossible to quickdrop someone, makes pvp more like more number to win.​
Boosters: Now that we have alot of booster types & Multipliers & Categories, make them more aquirable, the /transfer & gkits only are not enough.​
Custom Crops: They're a YAY I feel that other than levels people don't really seethe potential but their prices need an increaase they can control the eco in many ways, and be somewhat in the ranking of e-minerals.​
Comp: I think its time now we inflate the comp Points I'm thinking that they should be way more than they are right now as they're being useless during the early weeks, we also need to add new challenges, For example claim x minions, Grind exp, Deal damage boss, Deal damage etc...​
*Bossworld*
Wandering merchants: Some of the merchants are useless, some are HYPER EXPENSIVE I think they should be reblanced and have a rotating shop every 3-7 days.​
Fuels: They're hyper random, For example the difference between a legendary & a mythic fuel is 20% yet the legendary is almost twice as fast somehow, and getting them is super rare, Its like for every 30-40 legendary fuels you get 1 mythic, I don't even think that the chances increase with Evolved bosses, Plunder or even x200-300% loot totems.​
Recipe Minions: They need a drop rate rework, Chorus fruits for example the recipe's drop chance was HYPER high everyone was winded up with around 40-50 recipes in pv, meanwhile some others are super hard to get like Hamburgers, they're not the same.​
The spawn rate needs an increasement aswell, especially for the first days of the season when everyone is grinding, it takes ages, there's some missions with grind heavy numbers, those take a full day, its much more time consuming than actually fun.​
Bossworld Evolvers: So bossworld Evolvers, you get them everywhere and even the Default new players know how bad they are, they make the bosses super unkillable, especially if its a Seamonster or a bear, and it has low to none reward comparing to the ammount of work you have to put it into it, Remove it or buff the rewards from it.​
Passive Mode CE: Some players are abusing this, they can kill you with custom enchants despite being in passive, for example they destroy your armor with Demonforger/Penetration while in passive, or they give you poison with Viper etc..​
Eternal Enchants: Remove them or fix them, not sure if they work even and if they did I'd rather fight with a Skydonnor set then go through all the problems to get something that does nothing.​
Potions & Survivability: I think that currently the bossworld is somekind of a place where new players want to explore the most, they want to feel that Hypickel experience on a non-premium server, but they find the first problem, getting one shotted, now Most of the players on the server have a rank and they suffer from this, let alone the low ranked players & Default ones, I think we need to add a Resistence potion to the bossworld combat shop and make the armor there atleast p3 u3.​
Mines: In the higher levels, diamond & Emeralds I personally think there should be either more ores or a higher respawn rate.​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Now let's talk a bit about the things that would be sexy to add:

*Overworld*
Crates: fully rework crates, add new items and rework the old ones, rates are bad, they're not worth the price, Its 90% Stars, exp , cash or mobcoins.​
Special & Treasures: Same thing for the crates, remove some mobcoins & exp bottles/banknotes, add more new items, mythic fuels, fragments etc..​
*Bossworld*
Region Events: I think this would be a good concept I will explain in an example, (A Thunderstorm is occuring in the crystal cloves within 5 minutes the bosses feel tempted and they will take x2 damage while dropping 200% more loot for the next 2 hours).​
This will affect the booses that are spawning there & the Totems that you spawn there. could be nice.​
Seasonal Boss: There was a concept before where there was a Santa Claus boss kinda thing that spawned at random times etc.. I think it would be nice if for the next season we have a Boss that's Seasonal matching the spawn vibe, since we're in summer we can say for Example Sand Golem, Or Shark, or SandCastle Keeper... This boss would drop Fuels, Fragments from Diamond & gold region then a chance to drop that season's special crate key instead of a bosscrate key or dungeon.​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
I'll add more things as I get ideas & all that, I hope you approve. Let me know your comments​
EDIT1: Tank II​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Players will be happy, Owners will be happy, everyone will be happy :D

Extra Information:
I will be Editing/Adding/Removing things in the future depending on comments, adding your suggestions etc so make sure to implement your ideas and full them with details.​

Last edited:

iboo

Donator
Donator
+1

- Tank II ; its too broken. you dont need to gapple to pvp anymore you dont even take damage. you only need to gapple to fight bosses not to pvp

EnisTv

IGN
EnisTv
+1
- -i suggest fix gkit spawner too and add Drunk III back to the game to make pvp more fun

xPrototype

+1
I like all of the ideas, especially the comp rework. It's not rewarding or fun - all we do is just sit for hours and kill mobs, which is boring, repetitive and also another reason why people get banned for auto clicking, so It would be nice to have new tasks. I also think there should be some kind of special reward for ending in first place, as right now, the difference between #1 and #2 isn't that significant, only 20% less comp points.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Too much effort for the JartexNetwork Development team. Gonna be pending for 4 years

Nolifer_ofMc

IGN
Nolifer_ofMc
Everything well said and would be much better and more playable. Players would have much more things to do then only finish levels in 2 weeks then quit and wait for next season. đź‘Ź

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MoudTage_

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Too much effort for the JartexNetwork Development team. Gonna be pending for 4 years
I mean Andeh Andeh Promised me next season there will be new things :(

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
Must be thw most detailed suggestion of all time all very nice +1

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
I left now yall take over with the suggestions.. +1 especially with tank 2, now it's garbage PVP and no one dies, we need strength III back and just remove the ce's that are too OP, Cursed V, anything else that can quickdrop you, I used to miss the old pvp gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.