Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Make new players join new map selections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipstergirl69

Minecraft Username:
Hipstergirl123​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
Make players join new map selections​

Suggestion Details:
When players right click the npc to join a skywars or bedwars game, they can only join the automatically created games, not the ones that someone created by left clicking and selecting a map. I suggest making it so new players can also automatically join map-selected maps.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Map-selection is not very useful currently because most players only join games automatically, therefore if someone enters a game by selecting a map, they will most likely be stuck there without anyone else joining. Furthermore, sometimes there is a glitch preventing games from automatically starting, where you get the message "Currently no games found, try later again.". When this happen, you can actually join a new game by map-selecting, but most players don't know that, so the few who map-select might not be enough to start a game. If players joining normally could join map-selected games, just 1 person map-selecting would revive the affected gamemode.​

TheTrueNova

I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but I think you're saying that it would be better if when no games are found it generated a new lobby instead of waiting for a game to finish (if not, I'm confused, if that is how it works currently on Jartex, then never mind). I think this could do with some clarification because I don't understand currently.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Hipstergirl69​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.