Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Make generators a bit faster at generating and ADD INVIS POTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMegaXs

make Team Generators a bit more fast to generate iron and gold because its too slow I cant even buy TNT or any blocks cuz the generators are too slow and also add INVISIBLE POTIONS

Flexier

Donator
Donator
You need to upgrade the generators in order to make them give iron and gold fast. Invisible potion was removed due to a bug last season if im sure.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AMegaXs

AMegaXs

You need to upgrade the generators in order to make them give iron and gold fast. Invisible potion was removed due to a bug last season if im sure.
Yeah but the start of the game make it a little bit fast

N

Neohz

make Team Generators a bit more fast to generate iron and gold because its too slow I cant even buy TNT or any blocks cuz the generators are too slow and also add INVISIBLE POTIONS
Invis pots and generator upgrades are bad ideas. With the new update, the emerald generators are broken. The normal gens are fine, seeing as i can easily rush people with 48 wool right at the start of the game. I will say that i am a fan of invis pots, but theyll have to nerf emerald gens.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AMegaXs

AMegaXs

Invis pots and generator upgrades are bad ideas. With the new update, the emerald generators are broken. The normal gens are fine, seeing as i can easily rush people with 48 wool right at the start of the game. I will say that i am a fan of invis pots, but theyll have to nerf emerald gens.
yeah but sometimes my teammates taking all the resources I cant even rush to the other team cuz I have no resources

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
AMegaXs AMegaXs in the new update if you stand on the generator with your teammate you will both get resources.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AMegaXs

AMegaXs

AMegaXs AMegaXs in the new update if you stand on the generator with your teammate you will both get resources.
Yeah but its so slow can you make it .80 seconds/iron

N

Neohz

Yeah but its so slow can you make it .80 seconds/iron
Its not at all slow. Im usually able to rush rush the team next to me before they even get the chance to place a defense. Generators don't need a buff nor a nerf. Except for the emerald ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.