Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Make click over 15 cps bannable.

iQuackly

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
caRCeQuack

What is the suggestion about?
Make clicking over 15 cps bannable.

Description:
So I have been playing on the practice server a lot recently to improve my aim while jitter clicking. But when I jitter I get 10 to 13 cps. There are players who can legit click 15 to 20 cps or even higher. But the staff team really needs to click over 15 cps bannable. There are many reasons. Some of them are-

It's an unfair advantage. Example if person A butterfly clicks 15 to 20 cps and person B jitter clicks 10 to 13 cps and in this situation sure person A will win. Not mainly because of high cps. But because he can more focus on w tapping, block hitting, Strafing, and most importantly the person who butterfly clicks have way better aim than the person who is jitter clicking. Also getting 20 cps is not humanly possible. It's their mouse double clicks.

Now everyone will say 'yeah so what you butterfly click aswell' but not everyone out there can do it properly.

Some people's fingers are naturally not speedy. And their mouse blocks double clicks. Now even if we say a person has a mouse that can double click and his fingers are naturally speedy it's just unfair because of the double clicks. Overall it's just unfair to us jitter clickers. Because you can't move your mouse too much while jitter clicking. It's just too op. Some servers are banning butterfly clicking 20 cps bannable. A perfect example is MMC and hypixel as well they recently made butterfly clicking 20 cps bannable. I am not saying Jartex should copy others. But they should make it bannable it's a very big advantage. There are some auto clickers who can auto click 20 cps and bypass the anti-cheat.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help to make the fights fairer for everyone even to normal clickers and it can help to catch an auto clicker more easily

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
High cps in jartex dosen't matter tbh

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Agreed with

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, iQuackly​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Not happening.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good night,
JustThiemo