Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Make Be able to change nickname

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMGAMING

Addicted Member
IGN
RayanMaster2
Minecraft Username:
RayanMaster2​

What is the suggestion about?
Make Be able to change nickname​

Description:
I think we should be able to change nickname. Because if your discord username is different than your minecraft ign you will have to ask a mod and wait for the nickname to be change, instead of that Why not be able to change nickname myself. So if our discord user is different than your minecraft ign you would want to change your nickname so we should be able to change the Nickname at discord.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Idk but If someone discord user is different than minecraft ign they have to wait for a mod to change your nick instead of that should be able to change nick yourself.​

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
-1Already suggested and denied before.

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Hello, RMGAMING,
Thank you for suggesting your idea on JartexNetwork. However, your suggestion was Already suggested and Accepted/Denied before.

For your reference, I suggest you read the suggestion guide.
I also recommend you use thread search. This will help you find out if someone already suggested your idea before.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
RMGAMING

RMGAMING

Addicted Member
IGN
RayanMaster2
Hello, RMGAMING,
Thank you for suggesting your idea on JartexNetwork. However, your suggestion was Already suggested and Accepted/Denied before.

For your reference, I suggest you read the suggestion guide.
I also recommend you use thread search. This will help you find out if someone already suggested your idea before.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Yea thanks for that idea I will do it from next time

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
could potentially be abused
Hello sir, i respectfully disagree with your statement. First of all, a rule for inappropriate Nicknames could be implemented to the rules section, and moderating Nicknames shouldn't be a hard thing to do for staff, it could also be possible to make the discord bot punish people who put something inappropriate in their names. The punishment could prohibit them from changing their username for some time.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk. I suggest that you do not make such claims again without thinking of possible precautions for the problems that could come with the said suggestion.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Already suggested, could potentially be abused (repost)

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Already suggested, could potentially be abused (repost)

Hello sir, i respectfully disagree with your statement. First of all, a rule for inappropriate Nicknames could be implemented to the rules section, and moderating Nicknames shouldn't be a hard thing to do for staff, it could also be possible to make the discord bot punish people who put something inappropriate in their names. The punishment could prohibit them from changing their username for some time.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk. I suggest that you do not make such claims again without thinking of possible precautions for the problems that could come with the said suggestion.
Hello sir, you just deleted your reply and reposted here, I find that a very immature response towards me for criticizing your opinion.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, RMGAMING​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Negative feedback.
  • Already suggested.
  • Ask any moderator to change your nick in discord. @ them (or preferably dm them) the nickname you want.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.