Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Make applications public again

Status
Not open for further replies.

seif_kz

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Minecraft Username:
DaSuperGangsta

What is the suggestion about?
Make applications public again

Description:
Make trial apps public again, instead of the new private system

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Firstly the applications section made Jartex forums quite active, it made members dedicated to the server. You'd always see people on forums mainly because of the applications. Second, if apps were public, it would help staff members understand more about the player whether it's how they handle criticism, or whether they're lying in their app as pointed out by anyone. People here are quite clever at spotting crucial info that could possibly help staff members know more about the player and whether they should be accepted or denied. Some members are also quite good at fishing out plagiarized apps, which could help tons. Finally, apps are just fun to read, whether they're detailed or plain trolls.

Jeries

Donator
Donator
I don't find why they are private or why are they `supposed to be private`, like literally no one could copy, it's always better for me, so if someone tries to copy we can catch him as before.. :))
and maybe a staff member doesn't check the player either if he's active or not, so we can tell instead.

Developerator

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Agreed, but I think only pending apps should be made visible, just so people don't copy or use the same ideas as apps that are being accepted.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
seif_kz

seif_kz

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Agreed, but I think only pending apps should be made visible, just so people don't copy or use the same ideas as apps that are being accepted.
Fair point, but I find it more fun to try and catch the player plagiarizing the apps like King said, because it could also make staff know more about the applicant

3XPOH

Banned
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello DaSuperGangsta,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to reason(s):​
  • public applications also cause lots people to get made fun of when they are denied
If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord (3XPOH#4330).

Status
Not open for further replies.