Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP Make an old kitpvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandita1248

Minecraft Username:
bandita1248​

What is the suggestion about?
Make an old kitpvp​

Description:
In my opinion i ear a lot of kitpvp about second maps it was the BEST maps.
Most of ranked player enjoyed to play it and me to , it was fun and i have an idea:

Make an old kitpvp with same maps and same rank same crates but no gkit , no rod ,no /team perks,bring back the chugs powerfull with str4 and no slown and every rank needed to get buy other time.

It will look like new game mod in the hub

second idea:

bring back the seconde maps with some new thing like new bluid, new trap , new sky or new koth , and the chugs back with str4 or 3 with no slowness.

I think everyone know what i am trying to say.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea can help jartex to bring back lot of player and not only this if the idea become true for adding an other game mod name Old Kitpvp, the money can support a lot jartex and make verry happy most of community of jartex kitpvp.​

Extra Information:
Thanks you for reading my suggestions.​

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
+1 bring back last map it was the best

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
bandita1248

bandita1248

It just won't happen since they look forwards to new updates, not old resets.
That reely sad to say it but every update are broken and lot of bugs actualy they dont ear the community they just do an reset with lot of bugs you can say to every player who play seconde maps they want it back.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
KitPvP players in a nutshell: Jartex please add features like teams and please nerf chugjugs it's so dumb who even added this, also map is too big make it smaller.

We do a reset based on the feedback and suggestions and KitPvP players out of no where want the things reverted and removed what they used to beg us for.

Make up your mind first before suggesting.

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
KitPvP players in a nutshell: Jartex please add features like teams and please nerf chugjugs it's so dumb who even added this, also map is too big make it smaller.

We do a reset based on the feedback and suggestions and KitPvP players out of no where want the things reverted and removed what they used to beg us for.

Still didn't fix saferooms
Barely added things from accepted almostlikeaboss suggestion
Prestige still broken
Special Items were not added
No once kit
Didn't change sets prot/sharp in suggestion
No new special sets
No new items mentioned in suggestion
Remove saferooms
People complain because they knows whoever works on kit dosen't care about it.
All those things were not added which was wanted clearly by the community
Not saying its ur fault thiemo,since you dont work on kit
"https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/kitpvp-reset-ideas.177692/" If whoever works on kitpvp added this suggestion no one would complain.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator

Ah yes, Added everything we asked for this map right? Lets take a deeper look shall we?

Okay hmm, I don't know if you know this because your too busy adding cosmetics to minigames but kitpvp revolves around levels. Okay since you did make the updates you should also know how hard it is to prestige and the time and effort it requires yes? Well lets see the leveling system guys!

You get nothing!! Horaaaay to the people that spent hours grinding p1s here is your reward:
Of course you added everything we wanted so of course it just so happened that you missed the part where it said to add a prestige shop I mean its not like you should know that anyways since the whole fucking gamemode revolves around it? RIGHT? Good job theimo, We love you from the bottom of our heart.
View: https://imgur.com/WU21Duo

Okay okay maybe one very SMALL mistake you know? just the whole point of the gamemode not there? doesn't matter its fine! it took us a year to reset it they will understand should have given us 2 because like the whole point of kitpvp that it revolves around isn't important at all! Okay now look at GKits!

I am certainly not complaining (I am not being sarcastic right here, the rest was however sarcastic if your tiny brain could not understand) that chugs are bad / good, they are what they should be. Maybe mini's need to be given longer effects or smth cuz they are garbage but its fine not that much of a deal.

BUT my main important point, get excited guys!!, summer gkit! Okay if it wasn't a scam that people have to actually buy stuff on the gamemode that resets once a year and the reset is half assed, you guys also managed to completely ignore the bugs from last map!! CONGRATS GUYS!!! If for some reason you are dumbfounded right now, do not worry mr thiemo I shall explain what I mean.
What does summer gkit offer? A set and a sword and exp + a key.
Okay now look at the set!! What nice lores we have, 2? Oh okay thats good, better than most special sets, BUT OH!! ITS BEEN BROKEN SINCE ITS INTRODUCTION? WHAT A SHOCKER! AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T FIXED IT? :O
(25% chance to dodge fall damage)
View: https://imgur.com/xv5aLsk

Also a fucking scam cuz people dont get what they paid for.
View: https://imgur.com/8YGC2M8

It seems, you cannot do maths right cuz that right there is 0% non existent my brother, just like my sister, not there, u understand?

Okay!! its all fine just a few bumps you know? OH WHAT? team perks!?! potion extender!? omg lets look at this thiemo lets see!!
25% more health from splash potion HMMMM.
View: https://imgur.com/etmCeIX

It seems you not being able to do maths is a reoccurring theme in this post thiemo because no way in hell is that 25%.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWVCWYXV1rM

Now next time you try to say "We did everything" Take a moment to realize, you spend more of your time developing a gamemode that will not change *MUCH* gameplay wise, while completely ignoring and neglecting the other gamemode and then talking shit to its community for doing a bad job at making up their "mind". Alright? I am glad you understand.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
2021-10-21_05.35.00.png

also idk if this was a mistake but theres supposed to be water here, which there was yesterday
gg africa needed the water more so it got donated to them!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
bandita1248

bandita1248

Hi thanks for your reply but the player who want "nerf and more thing" is just most of time casual player After 2 reset every player i talk leave cause to Munch nerf or leave cause maps the 2 maps was fun everyone liked it that why i want kit pvp back at its peak and have fun again because if nothing change like chugs nerf and nerf stuff i am gona leave soon like lot of player. Thanks for Reading my reply

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Suggestion Feedback - UPVOTED

Hello, bandita1248,
Thank you for suggesting your idea on JartexNetwork.
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:

• This would bring back a lot of nostalgic vibes when KitPVP was much more simple especially the map which has a special place in my heart
  • All the other reasons stated above

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
bandita1248

bandita1248

Suggestion Feedback - UPVOTED

Hello, bandita1248,
Thank you for suggesting your idea on JartexNetwork.
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:

• This would bring back a lot of nostalgic vibes when KitPVP was much more simple especially the map which has a special place in my heart
  • All the other reasons stated above

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
tanks you for support my suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.