Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Make a report command.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyGRiD

Minecraft Username:
DyGRiD​

What is the suggestion about?
Make a report command.​

Description:
There are a lot of cheaters, especially in Bedwars. Please make a report command to catch and ban cheaters and please upgrade your anti-cheat. Also ban people for more than just one day, so that they learn their lesson.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People can have a fun time playing the game and play fairly. Cheaters are the reason people rage.​

The_W

Addicted Member

1. Lack of effort

For the report command:
2. Already got suggested multiple times and denied
3. Can be abused or being spammed and causing a lot of unnecessary works for staffs
4. You can report them in forums with evidence, or messaging staffs in game or inviting them to party to spectate them.

For the anti cheat:
5. I think it's a sensitive issue and you shouldn't mention about it, devs are trying their best and I heard that current Anti Cheat is better than before. There is no perfect anti cheat.

For the punishment:
6. Didn't you know that being caught hacking or having blacklisted modifications with enough evidence will result in Permanent IP ban? If you are talking about the console ban, how about those that get falsely banned? You yourself mentioned about the anti cheat, so you should get what I mean.

• Useful
Reactions: Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker

1. Lack of effort

For the report command:
3. Can be abused or being spammed and causing a lot of unnecessary works for staffs
4. You can report them in forums with evidence, or messaging staffs in game or inviting them to party to spectate them.

For the anti cheat:
5. I think it's a sensitive issue and you shouldn't mention about it, devs are trying their best and I heard that current Anti Cheat is better than before. There is no perfect anti cheat.

For the punishment:
6. Didn't you know that being caught hacking or having blacklisted modifications with enough evidence will result in Permanent IP ban? If you are talking about the console ban, how about those that get falsely banned? You yourself mentioned about the anti cheat, so you should get what I mean.
^^ He said it.

Suggestions about anti cheat is not allowed. Also if you want a report command dm me on discord UltraFlartFlocker#1563

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Downvoted due to the following reason(s);
  • Already suggested | Denied.
  • A command like this is practically impossible for a cracked server with 4000+ players every day. It's impossible to review all the reports and a lot of reports will be fake/false.

please upgrade your anti-cheat.
  • You're not allowed to suggest anything related to the anti-cheat.

ban people for more than just one day, so that they learn their lesson.

Regards.

AidanKastlYT

1. Lack of effort

For the report command:

For the anti cheat:

For the punishment:
He said it all, there’s nothing more I need to say, -1

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Already Suggested this amount of times:
Five hundred and twenty two quadrillion
Eighty six trillion
Ninety two billion
Six hundred and ninety nine million
Three thousand and sixty nine
And hundred and one time

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Already Suggested this amount of times:
Five hundred and twenty two quadrillion
Eighty six trillion
Ninety two billion
Six hundred and ninety nine million
Three thousand and sixty nine
And hundred and one time
You're welcome. Took me a bit but got it

Last edited:

Marso

Donator
Donator
IGN
Marso
-1 It's so bad idea because there are people who telling to everyone "hacker" so they will report legit players without a reason...

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, DyGRiD​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.