Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Make a rejoin Option for Solo bedwars

Doofile

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
doofile
Minecraft Username:
doofile​

What is your suggestion's title?
Make a rejoin Option for Solo bedwars​

Suggestion Details:
OK jartex so you have to add this. Make a rejoin option for solo bedwars. I know you don't copying other servers, but you have to add it. Oh my god just add /rejoin for solo bedwars. I live is Australia. Averaging about 350-400ms. Bro. Like once every 3 games I get kicked, and I cant rejoin. I get kicks for reasons like for "flying isn't permitted on this server", or "Broken pipe" - like wtf? I even once got a 22 solo winstreak, next game, disconnected, I do /rejoin and it puts me in to spectator mode. This ruins my stats as well as making my clan trophies going down even though I did not even lose. THAT IS GARBAGE. Jartex you have to implement this.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It makes this server more playable instead of making me rage after losing a winstreak to wifi.​

Extra Information:
I know this has been suggested before but I can take it anymore, you are just ruining your server for high ms players like me.​

alyan

Donator
Donator
After reviewing your Suggestion you've sent, I'll decide Downvote/-1 due to the following reason(s):

• Already suggested and Denied

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Doofile

Doofile

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
doofile
After reviewing your Suggestion you've sent, I'll decide Downvote/-1 due to the following reason(s):

• Already suggested and Denied
I mean apart from that reason do you think that it would have a positive impact?

alyan

Donator
Donator
I mean apart from that reason do you think that it would have a positive impact?
yup it, many people left the server forever just because they get kicked and can't rejoin, this feature can have a positive impact on player base but I don't think so you are allowed to suggest something again that has been denied already

Litexs

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
doofile​

Suggestion Details:
OK jartex so you have to add this. Make a rejoin option for solo bedwars. I know you don't copying other servers, but you have to add it. Oh my god just add /rejoin for solo bedwars. I live is Australia. Averaging about 350-400ms. Bro. Like once every 3 games I get kicked, and I cant rejoin. I get kicks for reasons like for "flying isn't permitted on this server", or "Broken pipe" - like wtf? I even once got a 22 solo winstreak, next game, disconnected, I do /rejoin and it puts me in to spectator mode. This ruins my stats as well as making my clan trophies going down even though I did not even lose. THAT IS GARBAGE. Jartex you have to implement this.​

It makes this server more playable instead of making me rage after losing a winstreak to wifi.​

Extra Information:
I know this has been suggested before but I can take it anymore, you are just ruining your server for high ms players like me.​
Hey Doofile
After reviewing your proposal, it was decided to give it an Upvote (+1) for the following reasons:

• I don't care if he suggested it or not. The important thing is its usefulness in JartexNetwork. It was suggested by me before and it was rejected. Its benefit is that the players are able to return to play. The last time I lost 12 ws in solo because of my expulsion, and in addition, when I was in a high clan, I lost 30 trophs and won. One costs 9 troph which is the reason for my Upvote (+1)
    Have fun at JartexNetwork

Kind Regards

?~Litexs

Premuim-->FactionImmortal
    Minigames-->Diamond
    Kitpvp --> Warrior

Attachments

• 2023-02-21_21.08.17.png
    2023-02-21_21.08.17.png
    731.9 KB · Views: 7

OKi_raO

IGN
Tsww
Minecraft Username:
doofile​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
Minecraft Username:
doofile​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
+1 this is an great idea for bedwars

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
was suggested and denied, however it should be changed anyway

Its a nice idea a lot of people kicking for lag and other reasons in bedwars i think its a good for improve JartexNetwork +1

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hey there!
It sounds like a good suggestion even if it was already denied in the past I think it should still be changed or atleast tweaked a little. ( after disconnecting you have a certain amount of time to reconnect else your bed is gone ) would be an exemple of a possible tweak.

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to upvote it (+1) for the following reason:
● Could help to avoid losing games / winstreaks due to poor ping / internet or crashes.

Kind Regards, n0tanisha