Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

make a rank for good reporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuji

Donator
Donator
make a rank for reporters that can just call a admin when they found a cheater. i think this is good and yes i know that you can just report on jartexnetwork.net forum buth i think it woud be usefull.

thx for reading and dont be toxic :)

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
This is so hard to be done , you should know that staff are busy , that is why my reports take 16h to get seen then they tell me that the hacker is already punished( Painful for me to not get accepted but at least the hacker is banned )

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
yuji

yuji

Donator
Donator
This is so hard to be done , you should know that staff are busy , that is why my reports take 16h to get seen then they tell me that the hacker is already punished( Painful for me to not get accepted but at least the hacker is banned )
same

TheMJrealms

I do not think that this may be possible at the point of time Jartex is in, as depending on your time zone, there will only be a few mods on and they are also staff that wanna spend time actually playing the game. This will definitely drive down the hacker count, but it will also drive up the workload mods might have on the server, which might in turn actually cause the server development to slow down, which I am sure we do not want to happen. I have seen other servers start this up, but they have a big staff team which in turn Jartex does not have.
Thank you.

TheMJrealms

I do not think that this may be possible at the point of time Jartex is in, as depending on your time zone, there will only be a few mods on and they are also staff that wanna spend time actually playing the game. This will definitely drive down the hacker count, but it will also drive up the workload mods might have on the server, which might in turn actually cause the server development to slow down, which I am sure we do not want to happen. I have seen other servers start this up, but they have a big staff team which in turn Jartex does not have.
Thank you.
-1 sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.