Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Major Clan rank system improvements

JustSuperiorr

Minecraft Username:
JustSuperiorr​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
Major Clan rank system improvements​

Suggestion Details:
Clan Owners can create a rank list and set permissions accordingly to their needs. Higher ranks could promote/demote/kick/ban/mute lower ranks that have the same permissions. Clans have an issue when it comes to management since they have more than 3 staff roles (Owner, Co-Owner, Manager, Clan officer etc) and are unable to perform actions to or towards the "lower" rank members, In cases like; A clan officer is abusing their permissions and the high ranks are unable to do anything unless the owner is online (Since basically all of them are clan officers)

A new command that would support this; /c setrank <playerign> <rank> [RANK can be changed to role]

With all these new ranks/roles; It would be great if ranks/roles were displayed and there could be an option to set the color displayed for a specific role.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Would make clan management way easier. (rank system)
Would make identifying roles of a clan member or be an cosmetic feature (role display)
Would make setting a role easier (setting rank command)
Aesthetic uses (clan ranks + display)​

Extra Information:
Examples:
Clan | Manager JustBozoo
Clan | KingNub <Diamond> EA0_2_0_8_
Clan | Officer Bosshercules
Clan | Kiwi <Diamond> Rushing_Minion
Clan | Meow <Crystal> Fortex76​

Wqshed_

Donator
Donator
IGN
RaPPidZ3
+1
It can help the owner if owner is in a vacation
Other higher rankers will see about that

Nayurai

Donator
Donator
IGN
popsicled2
Hey There !

After reviewing your suggestion I've decided to DownVote(-1) due to the following reasons:

• You stated like a lot of clan ranks but they aren't useful because a clan can get 16 members in total including one leader and you've stated like 6 to 7 ranks. If clan members get these types of roles then there will be lower members and others will be highly ranked so there is no need, also we have commanders in our clans who can manage the clan by kicking/muting people so there's no need for all this, but from my opinion I'd like to say they should add more member space and clan leader promotion.

Kind Regards,~popsicled_xd