Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBF Major changes that could be usefull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_

What is the suggestion about?
Major changes that could be usefull.

Description:
Hello there dear readers, as you all know the SBF just reseted and everyone was waiting for alot of changes that would make SBF SBF and SBD SBD and not just Skyblock V1 and V2, The dev team, owners and builders did a great job and we apperciate all whats new, however as a player I have a few suggestions that can be used to make this go further and help SBF go close to perfection! This includes some Nerfs/Buffs/Changes ! So hear me out:

(Nerf/Change) - The xp: The xp in skyblock fantasy is something that is more worthless than cash itself compared to the other skyblock Dream, as you know Custom enchants are not a thing here and there is nothing we can use xp for besides minecraft vanilla enchant table, so what I was thinking, Instead of making the Treasure/Special crates GIVE such a huge ammounts, why don't you nerf the xp so the player has a chance to get something more usefull out of the crate, OR you can do a change, which is a NPC that would trade xp for items, or maybe make xp usefull in something such as Placing spawners like before, or maybe Rank upgrading the island along with the shards... I'm pretty sure you have an amazing dev team and you will get alot of ideas.

(Buff) - The head drop Ratio: We all know that this season for every 100 spawner bought you will need to grind all over ag ain and again, Taking an ex, to buy 100 villagers you need to grind 60k silverfishes, and to get that much you will need to kill an average of 100k silverfishes, however you can get that much of spawnerrs from opening weekly gkits which makes an unfair advantage in the player base here, So what I was thinking is why not making the head drop more often than the current ratio or you can make a Tier change, This tier change is basicaly for ex, First time you grind 60k heads you can buy 100 spawners, then you go tier 2, tier 2 you griind 60k but you can buy 200 spawners, Tier 3 = 300, Tier 4 = 400 and it goes on and on, this will motivate players more into grinding and investing their time doing so in the server.

(Change/Nerf) - The Ichest: When it comes to SBF during last season what we can say is Grinding alot, Manual selling, small ammount of spawners ect.. This season i felt SBF was going more and more to becomming and SBD but without Custom enchants, In my opinion, players can't buy alot of spawners only by grinding all over again and at my own estimations the Island top is going to be over with a max of a 20b worth island with a variety of spawners, so The I chest here is made for BIG farms with a huge number of spawners, but instead in our situations players can simply buy MobChests from shop and use them with sellwands since there isn't much loot and space so its gonna cost way less than the ICHEST itself which makes it only usefull for big islands unlike in SBD where we saw that atleast 30 islands had it. (The Ichest will be mmore usefull if the Idea #2 Is accepted as that will increase the number of spawners).

(New/Fix) - Commands and Events: In every season for about a year now, the owners always promised us alot of things that never seemed to work since day 1 and never got looked into, I have noted some of them and they are the following.
- [inventory]: This command was added to Skyblock dream 2 seasons away, aswell as SBF never worked, never fixed.
- Events: Owners promised us to keep the players entertained with some events such us King of the hill/Sumo... the warp was built last season, yet we never saw any event happening.
- Skygod Perks: Skygods can't write in colors in chat, neither see the armor of the enemy.
- Mobcoins: This thing was never balanced, never usefull, and when it comes to being usefull the prices are UNHUMAN.

* So everyone this is a list of things that I could remember, I will write down anything else that comes to mind later and I hope that you show your reaction to this post.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The more players are pleased with updates, the more the server playtime will increase, the more new players will come, the more donations will happen, the more invests will be included in the server so the better the server will become.

Extra Information:
None

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, MoudTage_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.