Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied maildelivery / gift command

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsBUCi

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
ItsBUCi​

What is your suggestion's title?
maildelivery / gift command​

Suggestion Details:
I was thnking that if there is a claimall button it would be very helpfull because iam sure everyone struggels to claim all their gifts and everytime the menu closes and you need to reopen it and it just takes alot of time so insted of that time loss that we spend while claiming our gifts or our maildelivery we can spend on proggresing thru the game or playing doing somethink better so i wanted to suggest a claimall button for it.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would maybe make players not spend alot of their time in menus but insted playing the server and progressing thru it.​

Extra Information:
This would take me more than 1-2hours maybe to claim them all...

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Minecraft Username:
ItsBUCi​

Suggestion Details:
I was thnking that if there is a claimall button it would be very helpfull because iam sure everyone struggels to claim all their gifts and everytime the menu closes and you need to reopen it and it just takes alot of time so insted of that time loss that we spend while claiming our gifts or our maildelivery we can spend on proggresing thru the game or playing doing somethink better so i wanted to suggest a claimall button for it.​

This would maybe make players not spend alot of their time in menus but insted playing the server and progressing thru it.​

Extra Information:
This would take me more than 1-2hours maybe to claim them all...​
+1 I agreed with and feel what pain you go through while claiming stuff in mail delivery

ItzSimoYT

Minecraft Username:
ItsBUCi​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
Yes, yes yes I have 10+ pages to claim all of Lucky Mining Box / Autominer. it can change my life seriously.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
ItsBUCi​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
Suggestion - Downvoted (-1)

Hey ItsBUCi!! After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it (-1) since:

- its a great suggestion but its already suggested https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/claim-all-gifts.307848/

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Downvote (-1)

Hey ItsBUCi,

I decided to give your Suggestion “maildelivery / gift command” a
Downvote (-1) due to the following Reason(s).

• Already Suggested and Pending/Denied

Goodluck!

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, ItsBUCi​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.