Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Mail Delivery

Vain

Donator
Donator

Minecraft Username:
Vain​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
Mail Delivery​

Suggestion Details:
Firstly, to start this all of.
As we know, most gamemodes has the command /gift, and /mail delivery. Which makes/lets the Member gift something to another, and another member take the gift. It would be very cool to add these commands to the Minigames. Letting members send to eachothers gifts!? It would be pretty amazing in my opinion:)

Secondly, it would let you transfer keys, lootboxes, coins, gems, and alot more! (Maybe heads, or gadgets!)

Thirdly, i'm pretty sure. Many people wish they don't have that much lootboxes.. (like me), while other members. They like having lootboxes and opening them. Adding this command would let members that have maxed out talents transfer coins, that have too much lootboxes transfer some. It would be sick!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea is pretty amazing in my opinion, and it would really help the community more, since there is no command such this in the minigames.​

Extra Information:
Enjoy your day, and thank you for reading my suggestion:)

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Minecraft Username:
Vain​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
Mail Delivery​

Suggestion Details:
Firstly, to start this all of.​
As we know, most gamemodes has the command /gift, and /mail delivery. Which makes/lets the Member gift something to another, and another member take the gift. It would be very cool to add these commands to the Minigames. Letting members send to eachothers gifts!? It would be pretty amazing in my opinion:)
Secondly, it would let you transfer keys, lootboxes, coins, gems, and alot more! (Maybe heads, or gadgets!)​
Thirdly, i'm pretty sure. Many people wish they don't have that much lootboxes.. (like me), while other members. They like having lootboxes and opening them. Adding this command would let members that have maxed out talents transfer coins, that have too much lootboxes transfer some. It would be sick!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea is pretty amazing in my opinion, and it would really help the community more, since there is no command such this in the minigames.​

Extra Information:
Enjoy your day, and thank you for reading my suggestion:)
+1I would like to mention we should be able to gift a cosmetic or brains as well to anyone since most of jartexians lack brains