Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

lvl 10 (survival)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you complete the lvl 10 quest? it says that i have to sell 5 items on /ah. i've already sold a dozen different items but it still won't let me do the task (still says 0/5). i would appreciate if someone can help :)

Attachments

• f.PNG
    f.PNG
    156.8 KB · Views: 9
Solution
Hello GoldCretian102
For completing this quest u hav to sell 5 items on ah and someone also has to buy it as soon as some1 will buy ur 5 items from ah the quest will be completed.

SeaMist888

So - you will need to have the items in your inventory and the press the level so say 10 raw beef you will need in your inventory and then press it and it will then be completed make sure you ah separately or will only count as one

Last edited:

SeaMist888

Sorry ! Level 10 is you must sell on auction house - best idea on doing that is go to spawn sell dirt for 1 dollar doing /ah sell 1, 5 times ! Once you have sold 5 dirt in seperate selling ( 1 sold then another and another ) you will be able to finish the level !!

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
Hello GoldCretian102
For completing this quest u hav to sell 5 items on ah and someone also has to buy it as soon as some1 will buy ur 5 items from ah the quest will be completed.

Solution

Mad :}

Donator
Donator
IGN
Madcc
Hello GoldCretian102,

If you have any other questions, feel free to make a new thread or DM me on discord; Mad ː}#2567
I will be locking this thread as your issue has been solved.

~ Thread Locked. ~

Status
Not open for further replies.