Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Lunar/Badlon Cosmetics

Izag

Donator
Donator
IGN
1zag
Minecraft Username:
1zag​

What is your suggestion's title?
Lunar/Badlion Cosmetics​

Suggestion Details:
As a premium Lunar player, I would love to see peoples cosmetics, their Lunar tag next to their name. It just makes the server more aesthetic seing Lunar client members with their cosmetics in the lobby or in game. Now you're probably saying "well it's a cracked server". Yes it is, but I have played on other cracked servers as well like PvP server and Ranked Bedwars server. Those two servers are completely cracked but can somehow see their cosmetics and their Lunar tag.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will not imrove in any way but it will look cool.​

ned_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
1zag​

What is your suggestion's title?
Lunar/Badlion Cosmetics​

Suggestion Details:
As a premium Lunar player, I would love to see peoples cosmetics, their Lunar tag next to their name. It just makes the server more aesthetic seing Lunar client members with their cosmetics in the lobby or in game. Now you're probably saying "well it's a cracked server". Yes it is, but I have played on other cracked servers as well like PvP server and Ranked Bedwars server. Those two servers are completely cracked but can somehow see their cosmetics and their Lunar tag.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will not imrove in any way but it will look cool.​
This is more like a "client" suggestion than a server suggestion tbh...
Jartex can't add this..
since the server is a cracked server the server gives a custom UUID needed to be a cracked server.
as lunar gives the cape/cosmetic to your premium minecraft UUID which is different from jartex's.

this, it is not possible for any premium cosmetic such as Lunar Client or Badlion Client to show in cracked servers.

this was already suggested by Difficulted Difficulted

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Izag

Izag

Donator
Donator
IGN
1zag
This is more like a "client" suggestion than a server suggestion tbh...
Jartex can't add this..
since the server is a cracked server the server gives a custom UUID needed to be a cracked server.
as lunar gives the cape/cosmetic to your premium minecraft UUID which is different from jartex's.

this, it is not possible for any premium cosmetic such as Lunar Client or Badlion Client to show in cracked servers.

this was already suggested by Difficulted Difficulted
Thank you for your suggestion, please read and then reply. I have said that even other cracked servers, I can somehow see their cosmetics but not in Jartex.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
As I already told you, I think the system used by cracked servers which are able to show lunar and badlion cosmectics most likely is a login plugin which permits to cracked users to join a Premium server. In this case it would be normal to see other's Lunar and Badlion cosmetics. But for Jartex's case it's different. Jartex is a fully cracked network, on the .properties file, it's clearly written
Code:
online-mode=false
. And because of that, everything you will do, nothing will work. In order for this feature to work. Jartex has to enable online mode, and use a different plugin for the whole network which would represent a huge amount of work for in that case, not that much utility. It would still be useful for example to detect is someone is logged in to the server with a premium account or not: would permit to be automatically logged in for example.

To resume, as I said, this feature, to be implemented would need too much work for not that many things. I'm pretty sure that this suggestion will be denied as well.

Unfortunately, -1 even if I would like this feature because I own many cosmectics on both Lunar and Badlion Clients.

Kind regards,
~ FuzniX

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Izag

Izag

Donator
Donator
IGN
1zag
As I already told you, I think the system used by cracked servers which are able to show lunar and badlion cosmectics most likely is a login plugin which permits to cracked users to join a Premium server. In this case it would be normal to see other's Lunar and Badlion cosmetics. But for Jartex's case it's different. Jartex is a fully cracked network, on the .properties file, it's clearly written
Code:
online-mode=false
. And because of that, everything you will do, nothing will work. In order for this feature to work. Jartex has to enable online mode, and use a different plugin for the whole network which would represent a huge amount of work for in that case, not that much utility. It would still be useful for example to detect is someone is logged in to the server with a premium account or not: would permit to be automatically logged in for example.

To resume, as I said, this feature, to be implemented would need too much work for not that many things. I'm pretty sure that this suggestion will be denied as well.

Unfortunately, -1 even if I would like this feature because I own many cosmectics on both Lunar and Badlion Clients.

Kind regards,
~ FuzniX
Thank you for your honesty.
Regards: 1zag

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
this is not possible without making a new client, and it will most likely be denied because of that

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Izag​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • It is up to the client developers to enable some sort of system to allow its users to use and see cosmetics whilst playing on a server which isn't categorized as "online". There is nothing Jartex can do about it.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq