Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

LumberJack Skill wont level up

DevilOfTheAbyss

I've been playing skyblock dream and I don't know why I can't level up my lumberjack skill I have been chopping spruce wood cuz it gives 12 exp but my lumberjack skill still hasn't leveled up not even one can someone help me.

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Have you been chopping enchanted spruce wood? Last season you could only get Lumberjack exp from Enchanted Wood types (from Bossworld).
I don't think that's been changed.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DevilOfTheAbyss

DevilOfTheAbyss

Have you been chopping enchanted spruce wood? Last season you could only get Lumberjack exp from Enchanted Wood types (from Bossworld).
I don't think that's been changed.
I dont have access yet to the boss world cuz I'm only level 5 only normal spruce
also just question can anyone give me a list of what can I use as fuel for minion

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
You'll have to wait until you unlock Bossworld to level your Lumberjack skill, then. Lumberjack only gives exp for enchanted wood.

As for minion fuel, killing bosses in Bossworld has a small chance for them to drop "minion fuel", which comes in 5 tiers. I forget what those tiers are, though. If you really want fuel, ask players in chat and/or check /ah. I don't know if fuel will really make a difference in your minion output though.