Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lucky Coin and dragon eye

m_rabah19_

IGN
m_rabah19
so.. I have been playing sbd and I have to level up there is a level which you need 2x Lucky coin and 2x dragon eye so.. idk how to obtain 2 lucky coins and 2 dragon(Pls help)

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
Hello, m_rabah19_,
Killing the Ice Dragon Boss and the Goblin Boss in the Bronze zone gives you the Dragon's Eye and the Lucky Coin respectively.
It's a very rare drop(highly rare), so I would recommend just grinding a lot(lots of pain) or grinding money and buying it or P2W.

Hope this helped.
Regards.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
m_rabah19_

m_rabah19_

IGN
m_rabah19
Hello, m_rabah19_,
Killing the Ice Dragon Boss and the Goblin Boss in the Bronze zone gives you the Dragon's Eye and the Lucky Coin respectively.
It's a very rare drop(highly rare), so I would recommend just grinding a lot(lots of pain) or grinding money and buying it or P2W.

Hope this helped.
Regards.
ohk thanks a lot but do you know the enchantments which it makes quicke/faster to obtain it?

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
ohk thanks a lot but do you know the enchantments which it makes quicke/faster to obtain it?
Only Enchantment which increases Boss Drop chance is Plunder 5 but since it's a Galaxy level enchantment, you would need to be above level 26(I think it's level 26) to use the enchant.

Regards.