S SIDDHARTH2900 Member Joined October 4, 2021 Messages 51 Points 12 Age 21 November 23, 2021 #1 After prestige 3 I didn't get any lucky block .I am not understand what is this??? plzz help
JstMental Configurator Great Reporter Donator Great Reporter Master Reporter Admired Engaged Typer Joined June 18, 2021 Messages 1,590 Points 134 Age 22 IGN JstMental November 23, 2021 #2 Depends what mine your mining in. Go to any prestige mine or rank mines and your good.
AUTHOR AUTHOR S SIDDHARTH2900 Member Joined October 4, 2021 Messages 51 Points 12 Age 21 November 24, 2021 #3 DownShiftBG said: Depends what mine your mining in. Go to any prestige mine or rank mines and your good. Click to expand... i go every mine i go their is no lucky block i broke 10000 then also not a single one has came
DownShiftBG said: Depends what mine your mining in. Go to any prestige mine or rank mines and your good. Click to expand... i go every mine i go their is no lucky block i broke 10000 then also not a single one has came
ZyekGodzilla Member Joined January 3, 2022 Messages 35 Points 14 Age 19 January 4, 2022 #4 DownShiftBG said: Depends what mine your mining in. Go to any prestige mine or rank mines and your good. Click to expand... What Does Lucky Block Looks Like
DownShiftBG said: Depends what mine your mining in. Go to any prestige mine or rank mines and your good. Click to expand... What Does Lucky Block Looks Like
prokavinbest Member Joined December 13, 2021 Messages 74 Points 14 Age 18 IGN prokavinbest January 4, 2022 #5 I ZyekGodzilla said: What Does Lucky Block Looks Like Click to expand... Lucky blocks look like sponge
I ZyekGodzilla said: What Does Lucky Block Looks Like Click to expand... Lucky blocks look like sponge
ZyekGodzilla Member Joined January 3, 2022 Messages 35 Points 14 Age 19 January 4, 2022 #6 prokavinbest said: I Lucky blocks look like sponge Click to expand... so lucky blocks only give u tokens?
prokavinbest said: I Lucky blocks look like sponge Click to expand... so lucky blocks only give u tokens?
bluewolf Member Joined February 12, 2022 Messages 77 Points 8 Age 20 February 12, 2022 #7 It depends what mine u using