Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Lucky Block Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkiepiegirl515

Donator
Donator
IGN
pinkiepiegirl516
Minecraft Username:
Pinkiepiegirl516

What is your suggestion's title?
Lucky Block Event

Suggestion Details:
Lucky Block Event:Basically It's a Block in Warp PvP which u can break and get an special Gift which can be good and useful for new players As... Seasonal Thug rank,Seasonal Crim rank and Seasonal blackhat which will make blackhat rank appear again,Because It's rare to see a player with bh rank That's the lucky block event​
Make Warp pvp blocks more higher: So that will make a big big improve for prison and hackers won't use spider as now as people are using it alot Espically Prison,As kpvp u can right click onto the glass and u can easily run from ur enemy which is bad, That was my 2 suggestions

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will help players to come back and have fun,less hackers and new players to play which will reduce p2w​

Extra Information:
Lmk if u like it by +1

Raeress

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Pinkiepiegirl516

Lucky Block Event

Suggestion Details:
Lucky Block Event:Basically It's a Block in Warp PvP which u can break and get an special Gift which can be good and useful for new players As... Seasonal Thug rank,Seasonal Crim rank and Seasonal blackhat which will make blackhat rank appear again,Because It's rare to see a player with bh rank That's the lucky block event​
Make Warp pvp blocks more higher: So that will make a big big improve for prison and hackers won't use spider as now as people are using it alot Espically Prison,As kpvp u can right click onto the glass and u can easily run from ur enemy which is bad, That was my 2 suggestions

It will help players to come back and have fun,less hackers and new players to play which will reduce p2w​

Extra Information:
Lmk if u like it by +1
Well its a good idea but Jartex isn't going to copy other mods I think so

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Minecraft Username:
Pinkiepiegirl516

Lucky Block Event

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
Lmk if u like it by +1

I dont like how it requires you to pvp simply because it requires pvp which makes this p2w lmao

VoidX

Addicted Member
Suggestion: Downvoted -1

Hello, I have read your suggestion. Unfortunately, i have decided to downvote your suggestion due to the following reasons below;

Reasons
  • There are currently no point of getting free perks or ranks.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Minecraftian

Addicted Member

I dont like how it requires you to pvp simply because it requires pvp which makes this p2w lmao
There's no pvp. It's just a seasonal | limited time mine where you can /warp to mine blocks.
+1

Nevermind, it's in /warp pvp. Gonna have to -1, simply because pvp zone will still be full of hackers. They basically run the soulgem economy by camping /warp pvp, giving them free ranks just means they'll crash the server's eco some other way.

pinkiepiegirl515 pinkiepiegirl515 If you can consider changing it to a different limited time /warp and I can see a +1. As it is now, no. Sorry.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Suggestion - Downvoted

Hey pinkiepiegirl515!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it (-1) for the following reasons:
- Too op event, this would reduce the ammount of players that would buy permanent ranks from store and also will create a chaos at the point any starter of prison in jartex will have a basic rank.

Have a nice day!

Not including in suggestion answer: dont u dare to suggest anything to give people bh ranks since bh is the best rank of the game, literally almost no one has it and if they do its mostly seasonal rank, its also the only rank u can only get it permanent from shop and I loved that rank so much 😔 now i am god father cuz of that reset giveaway.... wish i had bh again to flex my rare rank

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Downvoted

Hey pinkiepiegirl515 pinkiepiegirl515 ,
I decided to
Downvoted Your Suggestion due to these Reasons.

• Giving out Ranks will not ne happening due to the Reasons of Having alot of Giveaways of the Jartex Team on Instagram and Twitter!

Jartex wants to have its own Gamemodes and don’t want to copy others

Here are the Links to all Giveaways on Social Media.
InstaGram Giveaway: JartexInsta
Twitter Giveaway: JartexTwitter

in Everything.

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
• Giving out Ranks will not ne happening due to the Reasons of Having alot of Giveaways of the Jartex Team on Instagram and Twitter!
Supply drops (in SBD) can give ssnal ranks. Not sure if they also do in Pris, haven't done a supply drop in years, but they do give keys which can give ranks. :d

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, pinkiepiegirl515​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.