Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison luck boost in crates

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohansworld

Minecraft Username:
rohansworld

What is the suggestion about?
luck boost in crates

Description:
I think that there should be something called luck boosts and it would make a lot of sense in prisons, it would make the gkit boosters package more usable for people who just got it and don't really have a good pic so if they maybe get the luck booster they can use it to get some goodies i also think u should add it to /buy as a global booster, i've already told a bunch of people in prisons about this idea and they seemed to really like it and so do i, i also think that it should be added because it would be good for everyone and all the prison players would be happy i also think that there should be events where we can be 2x luckier with crates then usual like 2x chance to get legendary 3x for rare or what not like for a day like on a holiday or a reset or just some special event, I also think it should be added to the other things like factions, kit pvp, sb d/f and so on, thanks for reading this i hope this great idea is added to the game.

-sincerly rohansworld :)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
well it can probably help make jartex some money not gonna lie but uh yeah and i think a lot of people would like the idea

Extra Information:
I think u shouldnt just add it to prisons but everything that has crates or anything related to crates

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rohansworld

if u go with neutral please tell me what would u go with if u could only pick yes or no

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rohansworld

-1 ain't about the money. This will make a mess
if its not about the money then dont put it in the store lol and i dont see how it would make a mess ur just adding a booster to the booster package and giving people better luck with crates on "special occasions" def dont think it would be a mess
-thanks for the feedback tho :)

Flexier

Donator
Donator
if its not about the money then dont put it in the store lol and i dont see how it would make a mess ur just adding a booster to the booster package and giving people better luck with crates on "special occasions" def dont think it would be a mess
-thanks for the feedback tho
Mess in the sense, the server would look pay to win. Token and Money booster makes sense because that's how 'the ''Prison'' gamemode works. Money for gang upgrades and tokens for pickaxe enchants. Really don't see a point why we should add something called ''Luck booster'' and that too for ''CRATES''. I completely disagree with this, the server is fine without this.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rohansworld

Mess in the sense, the server would look pay to win. Token and Money booster makes sense because that's how 'the ''Prison'' gamemode works. Money for gang upgrades and tokens for pickaxe enchants. Really don't see a point why we should add something called ''Luck booster'' and that too for ''CRATES''. I completely disagree with this, the server is fine without this.
like i said just dont put it in the store or package then there are other ways to get boosters other then the gkit so then it wouldnt be p2w even tho i think luck boosts should be more rare then money and token ones like when u sell max drugs u get money or token booster i think the luck boost should be more rare then the other 2 but idk there are a lot of solutions to that little problem u call p2w :)
-thanks for ur feedback :)

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
You're asking us to add less RNG into Crates?
The whole system of Crates is about RNG and you can't change that.

Or unless we're giving away free ranks :LOL: (Not that crates are already so broken)

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
People who pay will take advantage of these boosters and on the other hand, it is going to have many negative comments from people who don't want to pay on the server and literally we can't pay luck. Luck should always be luck we shouldn't change that by getting a booster. Luck is for everyone the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.