Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Lobby Lowering number of online slots

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRyszardd

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
TheRyszardd

What is the suggestion about?
Lowering number of online slots

Description:
My suggestion is to lower number of slots online from 5000 to around 2000. Last time entire server has become really laggy and lags out very often. For all the time when I played in JartexNetwork yet I have not seen in any peak any larger number of pepole online than around 1350, so limiting slots will not harm anyone, but might make server a better place. Unless number of slots is made especially to make this server greater than it even is, and lowering number of slots will do nothing.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Making fewer slots will not make server hard to get in, so will not harm anyone, and server will not be lagging, what is becoming a large problem nowadays.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello TheRyszardd TheRyszardd

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due;

• That will make no difference for lag. The server having 5k slots doesn't cause lag at all.

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at natty_sword#0001. Jartex Discord Server

Good evening,
natty_sword

Status
Not open for further replies.