Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Store Lower the payment in the store

Status
Not open for further replies.

suman225

Minecraft Username:
Ilovepennies11​

What is the suggestion about?
Lower the payment in the store​

Description:
Since the mini games ranked has added to the server the ranked that in the store is over payment many players had a cosmetics, but we cant use it cause the store has over payment as hypixel. Because other country has big curruncy in the euro or usd and we all have cosmetics that need iron or gold, and diamond ranked but we cant buy the ranked cause it over priced, and maybe when the price is lowe many people will buy the rankes and support the serverโœŒ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Its gonna help the server to buy player a ranked and help the server grow​

Extra Information:
Ik many people need rankes but its overpriced....โœŒ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–โœŒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘โœŒ​

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Hey S suman225 ,
The current price for Iron Rank is 5(Euro), Gold is 15(Euro) and diamond is 37.5(Euro).
Overall, these ranks are worth the price. If you're wondering why diamond rank is expensive cause it you can unlock all the cosmetics, private games and many more.
If you don't want to buy ranks, you can always vote and get those crystals to get temporary iron rank for 3 days or 31 days I believe.
It's a downvote for me.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hello,

I have seen your suggestion and I have decided to vote with NEGATIVE

Good morning,
iSaMeD0OM_

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

suman225

Hey S suman225 ,
The current price for Iron Rank is 5(Euro), Gold is 15(Euro) and diamond is 37.5(Euro).
Overall, these ranks are worth the price. If you're wondering why diamond rank is expensive cause it you can unlock all the cosmetics, private games and many more.
If you don't want to buy ranks, you can always vote and get those crystals to get temporary iron rank for 3 days or 31 days I believe.
It's a downvote for me.
Its just sale rn but look at the befor ..

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Cause maybe ur rich duh and if ranks are rare then why hypixel did lower the price and always sale and the sale is much better and affordable
so ur saying u want to be same as hypixel?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

suman225

Hey S suman225 ,
It's a downvote for me.
And what if i wanna buy a gold or diamond??? Is there any temp gold or dia ranke nope there is nothing

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
And what if i wanna buy a gold or diamond??? Is there any temp gold or dia ranke nope there is nothing
ya know there is temp 3d and 31d iron, just vote and u will get it

Status
Not open for further replies.