Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Lower shields

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn​

What is your suggestion's title?
extend shields higher for the current immortal map​

Suggestion Details:
The shields in jartex are currently 12 hours which means 12 hours defending. So for an EU faction this would be from around 9pm to 9 am or 11pm to 11am (Depends, It's different per faction and depends of their roster) so this means that we will have to be on from 11 in the morning to 11 in the night which also means that we can't go out (If you don't have a big roster) and you have to defend the ENTIRE day meanwhile that most servers have 6 or 4 hours DEFENDING while jartex has 12 hours DEFENDING... Factions is a dead gamemode, Most players and factions have retired so thats why most servers have 6 or 8 hours defending, and the fact that some people have school,uni or school and uni so that's why I think that shields should be lowered last week of this current eternal map. So my idea is to make shields to 16 or 18 hours defending (preferred)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Stated above​

Last edited:

iGetBeds

+1
I totally agree with this, however just because you have work/college doesn't mean other people do, and the game doesn't factor for what you want.

Nutellasalamce

Addicted Member
-1 Fuck you and your fucking religion. You worship a lie written by Bronze Age goat herders 3000 years ago, you fucking loser. Aww, the little theist loser needs his little Bible book because you're terrified of death, you fucking scared piece of shit. That's fucking pathetic. You're an adult, and you believe some backwards bullshit. Like, imagine believing in the Jedi Star Wars religion, for example, so why is it okay to worship your fake fucking Christianity bullshit? It's no different. But, while fuck Christianity that doesn't give the rest a fucking pass. Fuck Islam, Fuck Judaism, Fuck Catholicism, Fuck Mormonism, Fuck Shintoism, Fuck Taoism, Fuck Hinduism Fuck Druze, Fuck Jainism, Fuck Buddhism. Stop fucking believing in this make believenonsense and follow the real world; science. As a closing statement, I'm glad your pathetic little religions are dying everywhere. While Islam is still growing as of now, it won't last, thank fuck. Young Arabs, Malaysians Indonesians, Pakistanis, Indian, etc are less religious than ever, so are young Europeans, Filipinos and Americans and Latin Americans. Your only pathetic little strongholds are in poor African countries which you'd never live in, the only place where your shitty faith is growing. The rest of the world is leaving your shit, rationalism is growing. Gods aren't real. If they were, your religions wouldn't be dying and I wouldn't be sitting here, perfectly unharmed as I blaspheme your faith. Feel powerless yet? Fuck you

iboo

Donator
Donator
I disagree with this suggestion! Jartex is 35 mans, 3 seconds cannoning and 20c buffers. It would be absurd if there was 16hr shields, this would turn the gamemode into skyblock as it would basicly be impossible to raid eachother.

Status
Not open for further replies.