Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SkyWars lost my kits in skywars

superXninja

i've been playing on jartex for so long .
it's my favorite server .
But yesterday when i logged in to play I found that all my kits got deleted.
please help !! T-T

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Community Assistance - RESPONSE

Greetings, superXninja.​
Which kits of yours are deleted? please, name them. Before you reply to the message I would like to inform, if you are talking about the donator rank kits such as Iron, Gold and Diamond so they are already removed from the skywars to ensure the fairness of the game.​
To ensure a pleasant and safe environment for all players, we kindly remind you to review our server rules regularly. You can find the link to our server rules here ➟ JN RULES. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
ShadowBox​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
superXninja

superXninja

Community Assistance - RESPONSE

Greetings, superXninja.​
Which kits of yours are deleted? please, name them. Before you reply to the message I would like to inform, if you are talking about the donator rank kits such as Iron, Gold and Diamond so they are already removed from the skywars to ensure the fairness of the game.​
To ensure a pleasant and safe environment for all players, we kindly remind you to review our server rules regularly. You can find the link to our server rules here ➟ JN RULES. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
ShadowBox​
Hi ,
I think the problem is that my account wasn't properly cleared .
my account is 6 years old and Jartex had a reset.
for some reason only some of the stuff that i had before the reset got deleted but when i for exemple roll a kit in skywars it says i already have it and i still have the coins and brains i had before the reset.
A staff said my account was created this march but in fact when i logged in this march I didn't type /register but /login *password*
So please properly handle my case and update me to any new updates regarding it.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Hi ,
for some reason only some of the stuff that i had before the reset got deleted but when i for exemple roll a kit in skywars it says i already have it and i still have the coins and brains i had before the reset.
A staff said my account was created this march but in fact when i logged in this march I didn't type /register but /login *password*
So please properly handle my case and update me to any new updates regarding it.
Might have been the rank kits on skywars I believe.

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
Hi ,
Hey! So accounts have been purged from the database from time to time, which was the case with your account. Normally this results in all the account data being wiped, but since you were still able to login and had some things your case is a bit abnormal. I can message one of our developers and see if he can find out what exactly the issue with your account is. What is your username?