Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lost all my stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

qasderman

I lost all my stuff on my Skyblock Dream account, i had a good island with a spawner and lots of money. Now i have all the starting items. My friend, everything was reset but, he had starting items with 61 keys, i said i would go on and open the chest with my keys. I couldnt get in and i had to do a password reset, when i got in i had nothing. Please help me get my stuff back.
P.s my friend said that maybe it was because my password was reset so i lost my stuff.

[EDIT: I voted the same times he voted because we are on the same Ip network and we vote each day taking turns.]

D

Deleted member 31346

You will be able to get your spawners back, as they most likely got lost during the technical difficulties. More information can be found here.

The others problems you are mentioning are really strange, as I haven't seen them happen before on SBD. I would recommend you to make a bug report for these problems, giving detailed information about the problem itself.

What your friend is pointing out in your latter point isn't correct. We do not reset any data after changing your password. It might be the case that your account got hacked (which also explains the password loss) and that the hacker transferred the stuff to another account.

Like I said above: make a bug report about your island being reset, and see the information about the spawners to get them back.

Thread is now locked, as all questions have been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.