Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lost all my item in Magic Mountain

gelatinee

I was just grinding bosses in magic mountain, when i died any lost all my items. Im confused as to why i lost all my items armor and everything as i thought u aren't supposed to lose items in this area. is there a way to get my items back.

ned_

Donator
Donator
and they should give stuff back if proof was given since its affects player experience and put a bad name on the server
well they can't
cuz all your stuff it perm gone and the admins can't give your stuff back.

sediom34

they can but its not worth the effort i can testify since i was an admin on another server that you have the ability whit the right plugins that are mandatory , you can make an duplicate of the said item , that is why they ask for video proof to avoid duping items for personal gain
+ this bug has been for some time and has affected at least 50 peaple witch should be fixed as soon as possible by limiting tier 2 bosses to level ( totems)
20 zones and 30 + btw i was afk at the grinding zone for ( lemon mob )goblins and woke up whit 0 items

sediom34

funny thing 8 hours earlyer i readed the bug looking for info for skyblock custom plugins ( how to get silver shards)
last thing they wont give you the items because they wont do things for free , they ask for rank transfer fee whit the excuse its manual labor do you guys think they will waste time doing this for free - if this comment is removed means i'm right

ned_

Donator
Donator
funny thing 8 hours earlyer i readed the bug looking for info for skyblock custom plugins ( how to get silver shards)
last thing they wont give you the items because they wont do things for free , they ask for rank transfer fee whit the excuse its manual labor do you guys think they will waste time doing this for free - if this comment is removed means i'm right
funny thing thats skyblock is very laggy and buggy

ned_

Donator
Donator
they can but its not worth the effort i can testify since i was an admin on another server that you have the ability whit the right plugins that are mandatory , you can make an duplicate of the said item , that is why they ask for video proof to avoid duping items for personal gain
+ this bug has been for some time and has affected at least 50 peaple witch should be fixed as soon as possible by limiting tier 2 bosses to level ( totems)
20 zones and 30 + btw i was afk at the grinding zone for ( lemon mob )goblins and woke up whit 0 items
it not happened to me so..
yeah the bug is really rare i would say

sica_yt

lol i lost items too. fighting with boss and die. then lose all items

ned_

Donator
Donator
i just got kicked for client modifications while on combat but managed to not loose stuff

sediom34

phy you dont lose items to bosses that spawn natural you lose to some bosses from tier 2-3 the chicken guy and the bug guy