Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

lost all items in pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisforboosted

I'm new to the server and decided to try doing pvp in the warzone and i died pretty quick and respawned without an items. Is this supposed to happen? If it is, it is not clearly communicated anywhere that I can see and I am disappointed at losing a good pickaxe I use. Is there a way i can get my items back or are they gone forever?

The_W

Addicted Member
I'm new to the server and decided to try doing pvp in the warzone and i died pretty quick and respawned without an items. Is this supposed to happen? If it is, it is not clearly communicated anywhere that I can see and I am disappointed at losing a good pickaxe I use. Is there a way i can get my items back or are they gone forever?
Yes it is supposed to happen like that. I'm very very sure that before jumping to the warzone there is a Very large message that saying You will lose all your items if you die in PvP Mine or Warzone, So go down at your own risk.

Unfortunately they are gone forever and there is no way you can get it back. Now, you must move on and get new tools for yourself. You can do /kit and get free beginner kits daily there. You can also get free rewards from crates (vote daily for free vote keys).
Next time before you go or warp anywhere, make sure to find and read the description or warning. Wish you good luck : )

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

Bisforboosted

Yes it is supposed to happen like that. I'm very very sure that before jumping to the warzone there is a Very large message that saying You will lose all your items if you die in PvP Mine or Warzone, So go down at your own risk.

Unfortunately they are gone forever and there is no way you can get it back. Now, you must move on and get new tools for yourself. You can do /kit and get free beginner kits daily there. You can also get free rewards from crates (vote daily for free vote keys).
Next time before you go or warp anywhere, make sure to find and read the description or warning. Wish you good luck : )
ok thank you, i did read the warning but, at least in the floating message by the entrance, it doesn't mention losing items though its possible it appeared in chat and i didnt see it. Thank you for your help.

Moritc

Donator
Donator

Lol that was a really long thing just for pvping D:

mhmd223

Donator
Donator
It's a warzone, which means you'll lose your items if you die there.

-Thread Locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.