Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Lootboxes in bedwars are scams

QB_poke

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
QB_poke
Minecraft Username:
QB_poke

What is the suggestion about?
Lootboxes in bedwars are scams

Description:
I was thinking, loot boxes in bedwars are kinda like scams now.It is because some people doesnt have cant claim their stuff because of ranks.ETC: You need Bronze Ranze to use this.Im prtty sure you guys should remove it from the lootboxes to make it fair. From: QB_poke

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
So that is fair

Flexier

Donator
Donator
No, that's the purpose of buying the rank.

You can get any loot boxes from tier normal to legendary randomly by playing games. So it's completely fair.

Also they're monthly loot boxes and not daily. Meaning you can only claim them once a month.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
No, that's the purpose of buying the rank.

You can get any loot boxes from tier normal to legendary randomly by playing games. So it's completely fair.

Also they're monthly loot boxes and not daily. Meaning you can only claim them once a month.
I think he meant that you can get legendary/mythical crates from playing games, which non-donors can't open.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
I think he meant that you can get legendary/mythical crates from playing games, which non-donors can't open.

No, anyone can open lootboxes claimed by playing games. If not, make a bug report about it

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
No, anyone can open lootboxes claimed by playing games. If not, make a bug report about it
wait so all this time we did not have the ability to open them all we had to do was file a report?? omfg well that's like 9 lootboxes wasted. also, can I file a report for the legendary lootbox I'm supposed to get for level 31? Like I haven't claimed it yet cuz I'm not a donor, but should I be able to?

Flexier

Donator
Donator
wait so all this time we did not have the ability to open them all we had to do was file a report?? omfg well that's like 9 lootboxes wasted. also, can I file a report for the legendary lootbox I'm supposed to get for level 31? Like I haven't claimed it yet cuz I'm not a donor, but should I be able to?

To claim level rewards you don't need a rank. To claim loot boxes earned after playing Bedwars (it says it in chat when you finish a game and join the lobby that you've found a loot box after playing games). These can be opened by anyone, no need to be a ranked player. There are also rewards called "Rank rewards", which requires ranks to claim certain quests. It's fair enough, that's why the rank is a thing. Everything isn't free in life, you have to pay for some stuffs.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
To claim level rewards you don't need a rank. To claim loot boxes earned after playing Bedwars (it says it in chat when you finish a game and join the lobby that you've found a loot box after playing games). These can be opened by anyone, no need to be a ranked player. There are also rewards called "Rank rewards", which requires ranks to claim certain quests. It's fair enough, that's why the rank is a thing. Everything isn't free in life, you have to pay for some stuffs.
I'm not complaining, no need to lecture me. I know damn well that when I get a legendary lootbox from playing games/level reward, I can't open it because it can only be opened by bronze+. You're telling me this is a bug?

Flexier

Donator
Donator
I'm not complaining, no need to lecture me. I know damn well that when I get a legendary lootbox from playing games/level reward, I can't open it because it can only be opened by bronze+. You're telling me this is a bug?

Firstly, don't talk to me like that. I ain't complaining nor giving you a lecture here. Secondly, i didn't know you required ranks to open lootboxe's earned by playing games. If you have further questions Dm me on discord and let's talk there.