Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SkyWars Loot Randomness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclired

Minecraft Username:
Eclired​

What is the suggestion about?
Loot Randomness​

Description:
I think that the chest loot on your island should be more various. For example, when I open a chest and find armor, that's all of the armor that you will find on your island. In the other chests there isn't any more armor. I think that it should be that the loot is more spread out into all 2 or all 3 of the island chests, and the armor is always different. When I get into a fight after leaving my island, there is a high chance that the person who I am fighting has the same loot as me.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Would make the experience while playing Skywars more interesting and more fair.​

Extra Information:
This isn't just about armor, that was just an example. This is for everything (Tools, weapons etc.)​

zethfull

Donator
Donator
Isn't it more fair if you both have almost the same loot/armor? Changing that just makes the game more luck based and in my opinion less fun. So -1.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Eclired

Eclired

Isn't it more fair if you both have almost the same loot/armor? Changing that just makes the game more luck based and in my opinion less fun. So -1.
The loot doesn't have to have worse enchantments or material, just that it's more spread out and the loot isn't the same as other people's loot.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Minecraft Username:
Eclired

What is the suggestion about?
Loot Randomness

Description:
I think that the chest loot on your island should be more various. For example, when I open a chest and find armor, that's all of the armor that you will find on your island. In the other chests there isn't any more armor. I think that it should be that the loot is more spread out into all 2 or all 3 of the island chests, and the armor is always different. When I get into a fight after leaving my island, there is a high chance that the person who I am fighting has the same loot as me.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Would make the experience while playing Skywars more interesting and more fair.

Extra Information:
This isn't just about armor, that was just an example. This is for everything (Tools, weapons etc.)
no i mean like its already balanced so why would you want two sets of armor, the point is that the better stuff should be at mid. it shouldn't be that you won just bc you got lucky and found better loot on ur island -1

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Status
Not open for further replies.