Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP Loot protection on kill

Status
Not open for further replies.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
DROGON623

What is the suggestion about?
Loot protection on kill

Description:
This is very self explanatory, I think the loot of the person you kill should be protected for 10 Sconds or so this is to prevent people from stealing it + there should be a feature where you can trust your alies and make it so they can pick up the loot if the people you kill this feature is on SBD and I think if its there(SBD isnt a gamemode based on pvp while kitpvp is so it makes more sense to have it there too) it should be on kitpvp aswell.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This is just a little feature which would enhance the gameplay and even prevent people being toxic in chat cause there loot was stolen from THEIR kill. I think a lot of players would like this plug-in.

therealdaneel

I mean it is kit PvP there are a lot of people around and in order to get the loot from your queue you have to be first to the person that you have killed. if you're not and somebody else is their first that's not their fault it's yours. I mean how can you not get the Loot first you within 3 blocks of whichever player you have just killed. to have you looked stolen by someone else means that you have gotten outplayed.

marijn08

Donator
Donator
I mean it is kit PvP there are a lot of people around and in order to get the loot from your queue you have to be first to the person that you have killed. if you're not and somebody else is their first that's not their fault it's yours. I mean how can you not get the Loot first you within 3 blocks of whichever player you have just killed. to have you looked stolen by someone else means that you have gotten outplayed.
you inventory is most of the time full with pots or other stuff so it is very hard if someone just has an empty inventory and pearls on the stuff.....

therealdaneel

you inventory is most of the time full with pots or other stuff so it is very hard if someone just has an empty inventory and pearls on the stuff.....
in which case you would be attacked before you could even pick up any potions so essentially what the suggestion becomes in order to cover this issue is a 5 to 10 second damage immunity on kill in order to to clear your inventory and allow you to pick up potions and the like. however think of this if your inventory is full it is almost certainly full of potions or golden apples or other healing items the only thing there is to clear from your inventory during kit PvP is the armour and weapon of the player you have killed so your reply is completely nonsensical

NotAHero

Hey DROGON623 DROGON623 ,
After looking at your suggestion, I loved it and am going to give it a +1.
Have a good day!
NotAHero

k4otIc_girl

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, DROGON623​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
k4otIc_girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.