Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Loot boxs and brain washer

Lemeonxicey

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Lemeonxicey​

What is your suggestion's title?
Loot boxs and brain washer​

Suggestion Details:
Y'all know how it's so hard to get a loot box and sometimes brains for the brain washer? And when you finally get them and open them, you get a duplicate most of the time.

Well, I have a suggestion for you: Reduce the percentage of getting a duplicate from brain washers and loot boxes. Basically thus you would have a higher chance of getting new cosmetics instead of a duplicate. And you can use and have the cosmetics for a change instead of getting the same ones you already have.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I think it would give the players the motivation to play more games to get loot boxes and brains now that they know that the chance to get already owned items is lower. And besides, it would give the players the opportunity to own and use all the cosmetics that they like.​

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1 UPVOTED

I am starting to loose my sanity trying to unlock the statistics kill messages, something should be done with the brain rewards. I will extend your suggestion and add this extra: Each time you get the same brain reward, a small amount of the percentage of getting the same reward again should be lowered, and lowered and lowered up to the point where it becomes very hard to get the same reward again.

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
Oh yeah +1 it's very annoying to get duplicates again and again please just reduce the chance or at least remove the chance of getting a duplicate

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
The duplicate rewards has been a thing for 2 years i don't know why they haven't changed it

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Lemeonxicey,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Loot boxs and brain washer” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

iTzTiagoGamer

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
iTzTiagoGamer
+1
I completely agree with your idea of getting a higher chance for your brain washer or lootbox after receiving the same item, the current system of just giving a few little coins its very frustrating especially when you already have a lot of money and maxed out talents, so I decided to upvote your post.