Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames Loot boxes 2.0 (ikr i suggested it once and a lot other ppl suggested it but imma make my own idea)

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
Minecraft Username:
abigL

What is the suggestion about?
This isn't even gonna be read so why am i editing this it's been 1.5 years fucking insane​

Description:
so about loot boxes they are kinda broken (i dont mean bugged) i mean on how you get them for example in sw you have 90% change to get a default loot box 5% to get a mythical (or a bit more) and almost 1% to get any other loot boxes like in sw i have gotten 1 legendary loot box 5 mythical 20-30 defaults 2-3 rare (missions dont count) and like 2-3 epic i got more mythical loot boxes than legendary more than epic and more than anyother except default and it doesnt make any sense at all i should have had 10 legendary loot boxes by now but weirdly enough only default and mythical and common loot box is like the rarest loot box by now like i have gotten 1-2 only so i think this should be changed it should be like this...

90% chance to get a default loot box (or a bit less i have more ideas) 80% chance to get a common box 70% to get a rare box 55% to get an epic loot box 45% to get a legendary loot box and 35% to get a mythical

now a different way 85% to get a default loot box 75% to get a common box 70% to get a rare one 65%- 60% to get an epic one 50% to get a legendary box and 40% to get a mythical box

now thats for sw but there are some problems on bw too for example u have 90% to get a legendary box and 10% to get all the other boxes thats completely broken i have never gotten a default loot box on bw only 1 common box 2-3 rare 5-8 legendary and 0 mythical oh and i think 1 epic and legendary is more common than default loot box that doesnt make any sense so i think it should be the same as i said before or different ways for example..

90% chance to get a default box 85% to get a common box 80% to get a rare box 60-70% to get an epic box 50% to get a legendary box and 40-45% to get a mythical one

if you have any other ideas make sure to tell me!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it will make getting loot boxes a bit easier and the rarities will also make sense so you won't have like 90% chance for default 5% for mythical blah blah blah

Extra Information:
by the way if you didn't understand you won't drop a loot box almost every match i just saying that if it says you got a loot box you'll have 90% chance for default box or something

Last edited:

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
+1 from me, hopefully this one gets accepted.

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
+1
Yes they are so broken and brainwashers aswell.

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
+1 ,They are soo broken, I hope this gets accepted.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
ayoo, i wanted to suggest this, but you explained it veri well, +1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
abigL

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
+1
Yes they are so broken and brainwashers aswell.
yea if u read the whole suggestion i mentioned about making a suggestion about brain washers but im trying to think on what to say there cause many people have suggesting a brain washer update but never got replied by staff

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
I agree with everything you've said

ADNThunder

IGN
ADNThunder
+1 nice idea
hope it gets accepted lmfao brainwashers are so broken
and also ive never got a rare or mythical loot box sadly T-T

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
abigL

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
+1 nice idea
hope it gets accepted lmfao brainwashers are so broken
and also ive never got a rare or mythical loot box sadly T-T
well if u are not a donor it will be uselles but mythical loot box is op trust me