Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Looking for members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoguan

Addicted Member
Hello everyone!

Today, I am looking for 1 or 2 NEW members for my island. Please fill the application if you want to join us.
Current team: Yoguan
GeorgeAWP
Jewws
SuperBoom48
Loneprey
Zarkie

Tip: Give as much necessary information as you can.

Application:

Time zone:
In-game name:
Discord name:
Where are you from?:
Have we met before?:
Are you active?:
Why should we trust you?:
*Do you have /fly command?:
Can you make automatic farms or grinders(animal, monster, cactus, cocoa, pumpkin etc.)?:
How much time(hours) can you dedicate to our island each week?:
For how long have you been playing at JartexNetwork skyblock?
For how long have you been playing Minecraft?
Redstone skills(1/10):
Building skills(1/10):
Decorating skills(1/10):

NOTE: We have discord channel for our island where we discuss what to do. If you get accepted I will send you a invitation and you will join.
NOTE: We are looking for players who has /fly command.
*=required

Wish everyone good luck!

Last edited:

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Age: I am 14 years old. In March I turn to 15 years old.
Time zone: UTC+02:00
Rank: I don't have, but I am gonna buy if I get addicted at this gamemode..
In-game name: johnboythedark
Discord name: johnboythedark#6529
Where are you from?: I am from Greece
Have we met before?: Yes, on the discord server. We just said hello and how are you.
Are you active?: Yes, I spend a lot of hours on the server.
Why should we trust you?: A lot of times, I have joined factions and another teams. Most of them trust me a lot because they know that I am not gonna do something, which they don't tell me to do. So, I can be a trustful member here in your island and I will do whatever you tell me.
Can you make automatic farms or grinders(animal, monster, cactus, cocoa, pumpkin etc.)?: Sorry, I don't know. But I will watch youtube videos and I will learn how to make these farms. As you know I am learning fast and I am able to help your island.
How much time(hours) can you dedicate to our island each week?: I can dedicate 10-20 hours per week due to my school will affect some time but this will not affect my time here.
For how long have you been playing at JartexNetwork skyblock? I have been playing skyblock for 1 month, but I still want to learn more about this gamemode.
For how long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft for about 4 years.
Redstone skills(1/10): 5/10
Building skills(1/10): 7/10
Decorating skills(1/10): 7/10
I hope, you enjoy reading my application form!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yoguan

Yoguan

Addicted Member
Age: I am 14 years old. In March I turn to 15 years old.
Time zone: UTC+02:00
Rank: I don't have, but I am gonna buy if I get addicted at this gamemode..
In-game name: johnboythedark
Discord name: johnboythedark#6529
Where are you from?: I am from Greece
Have we met before?: Yes, on the discord server. We just said hello and how are you.
Are you active?: Yes, I spend a lot of hours on the server.
Why should we trust you?: A lot of times, I have joined factions and another teams. Most of them trust me a lot because they know that I am not gonna do something, which they don't tell me to do. So, I can be a trustful member here in your island and I will do whatever you tell me.
Can you make automatic farms or grinders(animal, monster, cactus, cocoa, pumpkin etc.)?: Sorry, I don't know. But I will watch youtube videos and I will learn how to make these farms. As you know I am learning fast and I am able to help your island.
How much time(hours) can you dedicate to our island each week?: I can dedicate 10-20 hours per week due to my school will affect some time but this will not affect my time here.
For how long have you been playing at JartexNetwork skyblock? I have been playing skyblock for 1 month, but I still want to learn more about this gamemode.
For how long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft for about 4 years.
Redstone skills(1/10): 5/10
Building skills(1/10): 7/10
Decorating skills(1/10): 7/10
I hope, you enjoy reading my application form!
I don't really have answer for this. I will notify you if I decide something ;) Keep active!

XxorkoxX

Hello everyone!

Today, I am looking for 1 or 2 NEW members for my island. Please fill the application if you want to join us.
Current team: Yoguan
GeorgeAWP
Jewws
SuperBoom48
Loneprey
Zarkie

Tip: Give as much necessary information as you can.

Application:

Time zone:UTC 6:00
In-game name:XxorkoxX
Discord name:I dont have discord sorry.
Where are you from?:Bangladesh
Have we met before?:Yes.We talked in SBD. We said hi hello then talked for a little bit.
Are you active?:Yes I am always active.
Why should we trust you?:Yes. Because I was in a strangers island. We became friends. Then he trusted me.His IGN-goldenfreddy05.
*Do you have /fly command?:No.because I don't have money.
Can you make automatic farms or grinders(animal, monster, cactus, cocoa, pumpkin etc.)?:Yes I am expert in auto farms.
How much time(hours) can you dedicate to our island each week?one week like 35 hours.
For how long have you been playing at JartexNetwork skyblock?1 year
For how long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 year and a half.
Redstone skills(1/10):8/10
Building skills(1/10):10/10
Decorating skills(1/10):9/10

NOTE: We have discord channel for our island where we discuss what to do. If you get accepted I will send you a invitation and you will join.
NOTE: We are looking for players who has /fly command.
*=required

Wish everyone good luck!

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yoguan

Yoguan

Addicted Member
Denied. 150 hours a week? This is not even possible :) !

Status
Not open for further replies.