Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Event Loki's Labyrinth

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
:jartex: | ** Loki's Labyrinth** | Postponed ⏰ Sadly, the Loki's Labyrinth event will have to be postponed __until further notice__, as we are experiencing some technical difficulties. 🛠️ Apologies for the inconveniences, and thank you for your patience. :CH_SaluteTrauma:
good argument however, I put pineapples on your pizza

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Loki's Labyrinth ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zyro-image_5.png

Loki is building a labyrinth and he wants you to test it, willingly or not. You will navigate mazes, parkour over lava, and more. Unfortunately, that is all the information our limited time travelling technology 🕐 has been able to retrieve, we wish you luck.

There are three types of signs scattered throughout the labyrinth:

[Checkpoint] Right clicking this sign will set a checkpoint, causing you to respawn at the sign.

[EasterEgg] The first player to click all these signs will receive a gift card. (maximum 1 per room)

[Finish] If you don't click this sign, then your escape will NOT count, and you may lose out on gift cards.

The event will be hosted on Saturday, 23rd of July, at 16:00 CET | 14:00 GMT

Make sure to type /event a few minutes earlier than the time above, or you may miss out on the chance to play!
Live countdown: https://itsalmo.st/time-to-enter-the-labyrinth-eppu

Loki is providing an incentive...

🥇 First to escape Loki's Labyrinth - €35 JartexNetwork Gift-Card
🥈 First to discover all of Loki's Easter Eggs - €25 JartexNetwork Gift-Card
🥉 Player that escapes Loki's Labyrinth with the least deaths - €15 JartexNetwork Gift-Card

In the event one player meets the requirements for multiple rewards, that player will get the highest reward, and the lower reward will go to the second player to qualify for it (both rewards will go to the first player if no other player qualifies for them)

In the event the lowest death escapee reward ends in a tie, the reward will be given to the first of those players who escapes.

All of the official JartexNetwork rules will apply during the event:

If you have any questions about the event, you can contact the hosts:
WildAbbee#6794 | WildAbbee WildAbbee
Nxrxhz#8518 | Nirahz Nirahz
Cool hopefully I can enter it if I'm not asleep in my timezone which always happens for almost all events

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare