Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Login issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiHaneul

Hello, I tried the new gamemode today which is Survival, I managed to log in by the Lobby and I choose the Diamond server.

I tried to jump in the portal and it takes me to the mojang loading screen as if I'm downloading a resource, but I already did.

On a note, I already downloaded the required resource pack and it already loaded, but I cannot seem to play inside the game and it keeps bringing me back to the lobby.

Does anyone else encounter the same problem?

Last edited:

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Hello, I tried the new gamemode today which is Survival, I managed to log in by the Lobby and I choose the Diamond server.

I tried to jump in the portal and it takes me to the mojang loading screen as if I'm downloading a resource, but I already did.

On a note, I already downloaded the required resource pack and it already loaded, but I cannot seem to play inside the game and it keeps bringing me back to the lobby.

They talked about this earlier

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KiHaneul

KiHaneul

They talked about this earlier
I tried that, didn't work tho ngl, I even restarted my minecraft launcher and all

Kr1sk0

Did you check if server resource pack is enabled when you click edit on the server at "Multiplayer" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.