Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved Login denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asianemohunter69

my login is getting denied for no reason, i didnt evem change clients. I now changed my client to badlion and it still does not work. what should i do?image.pngizujkpng.png

Solution
G'day A Asianemohunter69 ,

Just for your knowledge, this is most likely a False AntiCheat Flag. In order to fix it, you can try and restart your router/modem. After you've done that, the issue should be fixed. If not, please wait some time (maybe a day or two), and if the issue is still occurring, you submit a VPN Bypass Request - https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/vpn-bypass-request.103/. Keep in mind that VPN Bypass Requests do take some time to get reviewed, so submit one only if it's absolutely necessary.
Kind Regards
∼ WiprifterYt [Staff Member]

WiprifterYt

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Social Media
Staff Member
IGN
WiprifterYt
G'day A Asianemohunter69 ,

Just for your knowledge, this is most likely a False AntiCheat Flag. In order to fix it, you can try and restart your router/modem. After you've done that, the issue should be fixed. If not, please wait some time (maybe a day or two), and if the issue is still occurring, you submit a VPN Bypass Request - https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/vpn-bypass-request.103/. Keep in mind that VPN Bypass Requests do take some time to get reviewed, so submit one only if it's absolutely necessary.
Kind Regards
∼ WiprifterYt [Staff Member]

Solution

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Staff Member
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, Asianemohunter69.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
unlqvinly​

Status
Not open for further replies.