Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Lobby Login but without password :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickyRed

Minecraft Username:
MickyRed​

What is the suggestion about?
Login but without password :eek:

Description:
Oh hey staff/admins. I would like to give a suggestion about called gmail login.
Now theres two ways. This is an optional one! One u can use the normal /login [password] thing,
or to be safe you do this one. After you verified your email/gmail. You do /glogin.
then it will send a code to your gmail. After you have to copy that code and go in the server and type
/glogin
Code:
.[/INDENT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=#fa0][SIZE=4]How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?[/COLOR][/B]
[INDENT]What this will do is that it will secure the account. If someone logs in with your password, the "/login" one
it will send an email to your gmail, and say who logged in and the ip of that player. and you can safely go to the #assistance chat in the jartex discord server, and ip ban that player. And you will be safe.[/INDENT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=#fa0][SIZE=4] Extra Information: [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[INDENT]Please this is one of my best ideas so far to improve the "someone hacked into my account and hacked omg"
things in the appeal.[/INDENT][/SIZE]

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
the login really doesnt take long especially if u have auto text

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
+1, for extra security; if you are very keen about your account getting hacked this would be useful even if it takes longer to log in.

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
+1 for ppl who are scared and i dont think the code is legit @ JustThiemo dont copy that

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
For security purposes, the server already made a linked Mail account so that if you ever forget your password/Get hacked you can simply reset it with your Gmail, I think the purpose is fulfilled and this suggestion is going to be a waste of resources.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, MickyRed​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good night,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.