Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Log back

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Minecraft Username:
mamboss​

What is the suggestion about?
Log back​

Description:
So first of all i have to say thay its not only for kit pvp, this should happen in every mod beside minigames.
Lets start, so have u ever died by player who was hitting trow walls? Have u ever lost good set coz of some blatant cheater guy who wasnt taking kb, or u died coz of bug (I remember when i was pearling and getting stuck in block till i get kick) or if something like that happens u should be able to make something like ticket which can be on jartex discord server or just make jartex forums so people who got killed by cheater, abuser or bug will get them inventory back. (Staff must have mod rank or + to log back player)
Now lets talk about prision, have u ever lost your pickaxe coz of random bug? (Before 1month ago when i was mining my pickaxe randomly disappeared from my hand, and i weren't first person that happend to i had recordings and everything but staff told me they cant do nothing about it only thing i could do was bug report but i wont get my pickaxe back which was almost maxed out btw) with this suggestion i wana make legit players game more enjoyable.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Players will stop spamming discord server or jartex forums coz they lost items coz of bugs or hackers.
Also people wont be sad if they will lost the items which they grinded, but random abuser or cheater killed them because of they will get items back anyways.​

Extra Information:
ovq is hotter than eekso​

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Hello mamboss mamboss

After reading through your suggestion I have decided to vote neutral for the following reason(s):

- Even though it is a good feuture, suggestions related to making discord server tickets are denied. Because doing such thing would make the discord server lag and there maybe a lot of troll tickets.

For future reference, I suggest you read the rules here
~Regards,
MrBeastAlan
Feel free to point me out if I'm wrong

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
I decided to upvote your suggestion. Took a bit to understand but ok, cool idea.

suggestions related to making discord server tickets are denied. Because doing such thing would make the discord server lag and there maybe a lot of troll tickets
No it won't make it lag lol.

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
+1, I believe it should be a good idea, but rather of a discord ticket it would be a message to a mod+ with video proof of what you had, and the cheater for example hitting through doors.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mamboss

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Hello mamboss mamboss

After reading through your suggestion I have decided to vote neutral for the following reason(s):

- Even though it is a good feuture, suggestions related to making discord server tickets are denied. Because doing such thing would make the discord server lag and there maybe a lot of troll tickets.

For future reference, I suggest you read the rules here
~Regards,
MrBeastAlan
Feel free to point me out if I'm wrong
I had 2 option to to make something like logback apply or something on forums

vishwas1234

Donator
Donator
IGN
vishwas1234
I have decided to give this a +1
Reason : stated by community

Took me some time to understand it tbh...

Ske

Donator
Donator
Hello mamboss,

I have decided to upvote your suggestion
  • Reason stated by the community
Yours sincerely~
Ske_

Status
Not open for further replies.