Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Lobby] Murder Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnderBeastYT

Your In-Game Name:
unsubfromsh0t
What is your suggestion about?:
Murder Mystery
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Lobby
Describe your suggestion:
There are 16 players that join a game then after there are enough player's join you will be teleported to a map. There will be 1 murderer that has an iron sword and has to kill everyone. The iron sword can kill you with 1 hit, but if you block with it and aim for a person from a long distance it will fly to them and kill them. There is 1 detective that has 1 bow and 1 infinite arrow and they have to kill the murderer, if the detective shoot's and hits an innocent player they will be killed and the bow will be dropped and anyone can pick it up except for the murderer. There are 14 innocent players and you spawn in the map if you find out who the murderer is you can pick up 5 gold that spawns randomly around the map. When you get the bow you have only 1 arrow if you shoot an innocent you and the innocent will be killed, but if you shoot the murderer you win. Be careful you only have 4:00 minutes to find and kill the murderer. But the murderer has 4:00 to kill the all of the innocent players. When 1:00 minute is left on the clock the murderer gets a compass for the nearest player and can find the innocents easier.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Jartex is my very favorite servers and I love this game so much and very little servers have this game. The server could have more votes and players joining everyday.
Is there anything else we should know?:

Kiito

Donator
Donator
Copy of another server
This gamemode was deleted before.

_Hey__

Donator
Donator
Murder Mystery was deleted before Because no one was playing it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
UnderBeastYT

UnderBeastYT

Okay I am sorry for wasting your time I didn't know that it was already on the server before.

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
Suggestion - Denied

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):
  • Duplicate Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.