Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions SBD Prison List prices in /ah sold

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
clammer9​

What is your suggestion's title?
List prices in /ah sold​

Suggestion Details:
Have an item's "price sold for" value listed when hovered over in /ah sold.
---

A few seasons ago, /ah sold was introduced to most gamemodes that have an auctionhouse. The purpose of this command is to allow players to see what they've sold previously, and had been requested by several users.

This suggestion is aimed towards improving the command's usage. As it stands, /ah sold only shows the item sold. It does not state when it was sold, to who, or for how much.

It is my request that items listed in /ah sold get a price tag added to each listed item. Since the price was shown during the original listing of an item, it only makes sense to add this feature. If someone wishes to use /ah sold to see how much they sold a specific item for in the past​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Since the price was shown during the original listing of an item, it only makes sense to add this feature. If someone wishes to use /ah sold to see how much they sold a specific item for in the past - tough luck, you can't.

Two reasons this feature was added were to combat scamming - which is impossible without visual evidence of how much an item was listed for, and for seller convenience - which, again, there is little convenient about a half-completed feature.​

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello Minecraftian,

After reading your Suggestion, I decided to give it a
+1.

Will be a good addition for /ah sold and be aware if you made a mistake on your pricing and will know who bought your item, it will be easy to implement I guess.
Kind Regards,
- ShirakamiKazuo

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Minecraftian​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo