Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted List of Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aplexityy

Suggestions - Faster Hoppers, Slower Spawn rate for natural mobs, faster genning speeds, more power per player, bigger factions, add shockpicks in buycraft, Splash insta health II's in shop, disable "/esethome", free /fly, and /sell all.

What Can These Do For The Server and What Do They Do?

1.) Faster Hoppers - if you have a fall grinder with a lot of spanners sometimes you may be having the same issue that I am having where my hoppers can not keep up with how much loot is being "produced" is you were to speed them up this would fix that issue.

2.) Slower Spawn Rates For Natural Mobs - this would greatly reduce the lag that is in the server, there are loads of chunks being loaded every second when you are on the server and that means tons of random natural mobs that are just lagging the server, there is no real use for natural spawning mobs anyways.

3.) Faster Genning - by this we mean faster water flowing speeds right now water goes slow as a snail, some people might be saying "Aplexityy is lowers lag" if you really think that it lowers lag then we have an issue, almost no one is ginning and one main reason for this is because of how long it takes to gen.

4.) more power per player - this should be added for obvious reasons, it is impossible to have a full buffer with the current state the server is in with the 10 power per player feature, if we were to have more power it would mean we can finally have a buffer for all wraps instead of having to constantly log in 100's of alts.

5.) bigger factions - this is important because a lot of big factions have more than 25 members, that may seem a lot to you but think to yourself 25 people is roughly a class in school, by having more than 25 people in a faction it could mean more players for the server

6.) ShockPicks- a shockpick is a pickaxe that mines in a 3x3 radius they could be added to buycraft for 6-11$ and people would easily buy them, they are used in order to trench faster, one alternative you could do is add them to a legendary enchantment

7.) Splash Insta Health II's in shop - as you know there is a bunch of potions for sale in /spawn and there is a lack of insta health II's and that is the main potion u need for pvp, this would greatly increase the pap that is happening on the server, therefore causing it to be much more fun.

8.) Disable "/esethome" - this should be disabled because it is extremely cheap to be able to set a home in enemy territory because this can contribute to glitching into bases and in siding.

9.) Free "/fly" - fly should be free because it would brings heaps of players if people knew "hey you can build your base faster with /fly" without paying 20$ also /fly should be enabled in other peoples territory that also can be op because u can just fly away when someone is chasing after you

10.) "/Sell All" - the whole reason for /sell hand was to make selling easier right now selling at /warp shop is the easier way because of the Sell All feature that in I shop. adding /Sell All with a 20% loss of money would be completely balanced and would be a great idea to be introduced.

Thank you if you read all of this I know it is a lot but I feel this server has a lot of potential and that it can get even more players than it currently has and may even become one of the biggest servers around

voodootje0 voodootje0 Max Max JustThiemo JustThiemo simoc_o simoc_o Rene Rene Peorioy Peorioy RavyxPlays RavyxPlays

~Aplexityy aka Padlen

Legendiac

Addicted Member
^ not sure why you double posted a hear...
but you @-ed some people that dont really needed to be @-ed

above all... you didnt put a poll

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

Aplexityy

I didn't mean to I'm having issues it doesn't tell me when I reply to someone so I think I didn't post it and I keep clicking it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

Aplexityy

also I didn't put a poll because some people might not like certain suggestions and like others

Legendiac

Addicted Member
also I didn't put a poll because some people might not like certain suggestions and like others

well people like to click a button than typing and click a button... if you look at my signature u can see that theres more votes than comments

HarisAli

LOVIN IT (PLS DONT SUE ME MCDONALDS) Specially like the /fly in Factions and I knew another server that had free /fly and they were real popular. Also factions can find it annoying havin low power and wanting to add more players to their factions who are their friends but they cant and its realy annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.