Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Lifesteal

Status
Not open for further replies.

itz_3lawi

IGN
itz_3lawi

Minecraft Username:
itz_3lawi​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Lifesteal​

What is your suggestion's title?
Custom pots​

Suggestion Details:
Removing custom pots from lifesteal, it has a lot of issues and
it has a lot of bugs for example this one
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6loBDf4i6c

now more than 10 people I know and I joined them too banned from lifesteal we cant join
a lot of people has been experiencing this issue at the past few days not only this,

also its extremely over powered like it makes totems useless also it makes crystals almost useless because Iron clad gives resistance 3 and some pots bypass absortion hearts​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
it actually might bring a lot of people who quit because of those pots to game, and when I say a lot including me and just my friends who played in ssn1 and ssn2 more than 15 I know who quit because of these pots,
I know jartex/pika the only servers I know has these type of pots but it should be removed cuz of bugs or nerfed because its extremely op
that would give chances to other people and will make it more vanilla :D

PvPles

IGN
PvPles

itz_3lawi

IGN
itz_3lawi
I made a bug report, but even if they fix it there still more and more like its extremely op, like it can 3 shot full netherite with 30hearts, I think it should be removed or nerfed (big nerf)

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
itz_3lawi​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Lifesteal​

What is your suggestion's title?
Custom pots​

Suggestion Details:
Removing custom pots from lifesteal, it has a lot of issues and​
it has a lot of bugs for example this one
now more than 10 people I know and I joined them too banned from lifesteal we cant join​
a lot of people has been experiencing this issue at the past few days not only this,​
also its extremely over powered like it makes totems useless also it makes crystals almost useless because Iron clad gives resistance 3 and some pots bypass absortion hearts​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
it actually might bring a lot of people who quit because of those pots to game, and when I say a lot including me and just my friends who played in ssn1 and ssn2 more than 15 I know who quit because of these pots,​
I know jartex/pika the only servers I know has these type of pots but it should be removed cuz of bugs or nerfed because its extremely op​
that would give chances to other people and will make it more vanilla :D
Yo itz_3lawi itz_3lawi , After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
— As you've said that it was bugged before, you created a bug reported, and it even got fixed, but now it's way too op. So instead of making a suggestion to remove them, you should create a suggestion to nerf them; because removing stuff isn't the correct solution, lifesteal without custom pots won't be fun ig.

Aevuh

Hey 3lawi,

I understand your concerns about the custom pots in Lifesteal and the issues they have been causing, including bugs and imbalance. It seems like many players, including yourself and your friends, have experienced these problems and it has led to frustration and even quitting the game.

Removing or nerfing the custom pots could have several benefits for JartexNetwork. First, it would address the bugs and issues that players have been facing, improving the overall gameplay experience. Second, it would level the playing field and make the game more balanced, as the custom pots currently make totems and crystals less effective. Lastly, it could attract back players who have quit due to these pots, increasing the player base and bringing in new energy to the game.

And highly upvoting this suggestion!!

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
Last time I checked with the devs, they fixed it.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, itz_3lawi​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.