R ReporterForFun Member Joined December 10, 2023 Messages 18 Points 5 Age 18 December 11, 2023 #1 I wont be so sure of ppl minning this
Scuffleshadow Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Typer II Great Reporter Bug Finder I Joined November 17, 2022 Messages 691 Points 69 IGN Scuffleshadow March 26, 2024 #11 ReporterForFun said: View attachment 27805 I wont be so sure of ppl minning this Click to expand... Just realised you had chest steal mod
ReporterForFun said: View attachment 27805 I wont be so sure of ppl minning this Click to expand... Just realised you had chest steal mod
Nexus720 Donator Donator Respected Engaged Typer Popular Bug Finder I Joined June 28, 2023 Messages 1,027 Points 145 Age 20 April 2, 2024 #12 OfficialArny6 said: Ummm idont play lifesteal but it looks so fake Click to expand... Wtf do u mean by fake? Its not any illusion
OfficialArny6 said: Ummm idont play lifesteal but it looks so fake Click to expand... Wtf do u mean by fake? Its not any illusion