Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord Levels for Disc accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron_11

Minecraft Username:
Cameron_111​

What is the suggestion about?
Levels for Disc accounts​

Description:
My suggestion is adding a level system to the discord account. Everybody would start from level one and their level would increase depending on the amount of their texts. We could also set it up to where if somebody pings that person he would get a bit more “experience” and get a new level faster than just if he sent a normal text. Every level would require more experience and would be progressively harder to get as the level increased.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would cause people to be more active on Discord and potentially even bring more people to discord.​

Extra Information:
I don’t know how hard it would be to implement this, but I have seen this on other discord servers so I l ow for a fact it’s possible.​

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Not really that helpful cause you get nothing by leveling up . Neutral

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cameron_11

Cameron_11

Not really that helpful cause you get nothing by leveling up . Neutral
I no you don’t I just thought it would be a fun little addition to bring something new to discord. Levels could also be used when checking wether the person is active on discord for let’s say staff applications.

xTappinq

Addicted Member
I no you don’t I just thought it would be a fun little addition to bring something new to discord. Levels could also be used when checking wether the person is active on discord for let’s say staff applications.
You can simply check how many messages the player has

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
-1 It's gonna be annoying when bot is gonna be instantly spamming about leveling up, but i do like idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.