I think what he means to say is if you get more xp when you get higher in levels. Like if it gives you more amount of xp when you win a game depending on your level.
Ah no, the amount of exp gained is still the same/stationary no matter what rank you have. But I would say that the exp needed to level up increases as you level up. For instance, Level 20, 1200 exp needed to level up, level 21, 1220 exp to level up. Since I'm high in levels (64) I would need a lot of exp to level up eg 7k-8k exp etc.
I think what he means to say is if you get more xp when you get higher in levels. Like if it gives you more amount of xp when you win a game depending on your level.
Ah no, the amount of exp gained is still the same/stationary no matter what rank you have. But I would say that the exp needed to level up increases as you level up. For instance, Level 20, 1200 exp needed to level up, level 21, 1220 exp to level up. Since I'm high in levels (64) I would need a lot of exp to level up eg 7k-8k exp etc.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.