Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litexs

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Litexs​

What is your suggestion's title?
Level​

Suggestion Details:
Now the server is overcrowded with players, especially those with a high level. We can see that there are many players with level 100. And those who have reached level 100 will surely get bored with them, because they did not fit into any goal, except for the owners of the leader board. Level 100 will not become that important because there are many who have reached it and are still reaching it. For this I suggest adding a level of 150 or 200 and an increase is better than a decrease. The goal will be challenging and fun at the same time.
That's why I hope to make it happen and I'm 100% sure it's going to be great. I remember before, only one player had level 100, now it's packed, thank you for the service​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This question does not need an answer, it is certainly useful. The level goal will become difficult and will bring back the fun for those who have reached level 100, as they will have a bigger goal. And it will make a big difference between the first, the second, and the third.... Thank you​

Extra Information:
I said everything in the Suggestion Details​

ned_

Donator
Donator
-1 already been sugested and been denied.

Last edited:

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
Litexs​

What is your suggestion's title?
Level​

Suggestion Details:
Now the server is overcrowded with players, especially those with a high level. We can see that there are many players with level 100. And those who have reached level 100 will surely get bored with them, because they did not fit into any goal, except for the owners of the leader board. Level 100 will not become that important because there are many who have reached it and are still reaching it. For this I suggest adding a level of 150 or 200 and an increase is better than a decrease. The goal will be challenging and fun at the same time.​
That's why I hope to make it happen and I'm 100% sure it's going to be great. I remember before, only one player had level 100, now it's packed, thank you for the service​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This question does not need an answer, it is certainly useful. The level goal will become difficult and will bring back the fun for those who have reached level 100, as they will have a bigger goal. And it will make a big difference between the first, the second, and the third.... Thank you​

Extra Information:
I said everything in the Suggestion Details​
-1 already suggested and denied, go thing about something else

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
since when. theres no announcement that they will add it
Updates take time, half assing stuff doesn't work. Any update requires planning, and currently this isn't priority thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.